• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you elsewhere??

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To clarify, I mean I post everywhere on this site.

I don't use any other sites.

Ja ... I see you on the Politics Forum too. :)

Of course I post on my other fave teams' boards also, but some of them are pretty dead.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a loyal fan my entire life until about five years ago. I rooted for the Cubs for forty years but finally came to my senses. The Cubs will never ever win. I always rooted for them and the Brewers but quit on the Cubs for life. Its not that I just got sick of them losing but the way the front office handled the team finally made me so disgusted I said enough is enough. It was funny too because at the same time a local sports radio jock here in Green Bay who was a Cubs fan his entire life too also gave up on the team about the same time. Watching Alfonso Soriano jog for misplayed balls and Carlos Zambrano flipping out were the last straws. I don't wish them bad luck but know deep down inside they will never win. They are cursed and destined to play dead forever. I have no faith they'll ever turn it around. Some things are just meant to be. The Cubs will suck forever and be satisfied in doing so.

Dont feel bad ... my team is the same way, but at least I can say we FINALLYYYYYY won a WS within the last 10 yrs, but there was a long drought before we got it.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is my last stop so I hope we keep this forum going. For years CBS was a very active forum even in the offseason. In fact I checked the stats our ND board had the most threads and it wasn't even close. We even had a group of regular haters many of whom were fun to debate although there were a few ridiculous ones that were fun to mock. When they shut it down I went to Espn but hated it. I didn't participate nearly as much because of it. I like it here although it's not as active as cbs in its heyday. I like socaljim's participation but he's the only non-fan that regularly posts here but he's respectful.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped checking the ND board after the Pitt loss, too much. I'll be back here more.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually takes me about a week to get over an ND loss with respect to wanting to read or write posts. I do miss some of the trolls that used to visit the espn board.(Not all of them) I wonder where doc Faustus went, but like seeing SoCal (occasionally). There seems to be little action on the SC board, so it's hard to tell what's going on out there, so I do miss that. Same with Michigan.

I do go on the politics board, but that is mostly to be a smartass, unless it's something I actually have an opinion on. I do enjoy the fact that so many get so worked up on that board.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Red Sox fan I can understand with the front office and how they use to run the Red Sox but they have usually been competitive, the Cubs have had many lean years.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It usually takes me about a week to get over an ND loss with respect to wanting to read or write posts. I do miss some of the trolls that used to visit the espn board.(Not all of them) I wonder where doc Faustus went, but like seeing SoCal (occasionally). There seems to be little action on the SC board, so it's hard to tell what's going on out there, so I do miss that. Same with Michigan.

I do go on the politics board, but that is mostly to be a smartass, unless it's something I actually have an opinion on. I do enjoy the fact that so many get so worked up on that board.

politics, don't even get me started on the affordable care act, what a joke.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
politics, don't even get me started on the affordable care act, what a joke.

:lol: Then dont even go to the Politics' Board, Poe ... you'll wind up staying there for a few hours reading all of the ridiculousness ... right 7478 & Chicago Irish? I cant help myself but putting my :2cents: in when I feel it matters. I cant believe the low IQ factor and the brainwashed on that board though ... it truly is comical sometimes.

:whistle::rollseyes:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ja ... I miss ol Doc myself. For a USC fan, he showed class and had some real SENSE & CREDIBILITY to his posts, and I always enjoyed reading what he had to say. I'm just soooo glad that tool of a troll Moral/Tarbaby/Midwestbuttfan (and his 20+ other screen names) hasn't migrated over here ... what a total tool. He almost single-handedly ruined the ND board over there. Believe it or not, we used to have one worse than him on the Boston Bruins boards (yeah I'm a huge hockey/NHL fan) and this dude was just a complete waste of ejaculation. He would troll the Bruins board incessantly with his Anti-American rants, total BS posts and constantly reporting to the mods when he riled up some of the regulars and 'tricked' them into saying stuff they probably shouldnt have said, but he angered them so much. I hated that fuckwad. He tried to come over here, also, but the mods here dont mess around (I forewarned the mods here of this tool too). I think he lasted all of about 2-3 posts and got the boot to the head. This is why I like this place so much ... the mods dont take no shit and boot the morons off.

matthstl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS was the only other site I posted on. Tried ESPN last year and was ok. I do still go to CBS you can post comment from a article but it is the same old haters that come in all the time. Bunch of BS makes no sense were thier lives are center around ND losing and hopes of losing the NBC contract.

Even CBS had some trolls that could ruin a good post.