• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are you elsewhere??

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone post anywhere else? I came here for the ND chat, but the rest of this site if full of little kids, I am thinking I am done with it. I enjoy the talk here, so are you posting anywhere else I can get in on?

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The axed ESPN site was much more lively than this one. I don't miss Tar/Bama/Moral/Expert type trolling, but there aren't many posts from opposing fans. Sorry, but I've got nothing for you regarding other forums. I hope you continue to come here even if you find a better place.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...Tarbaby....what a DB!! I think I will stick to ND boards, and ignore the rest. Lots to offer on this page.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at CBS and then ESPN and now here. ND and 49ers board are ok here. My other teams the board sucks. They are dead

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if "It" ever landed over here and got killed by the mods. I am 99% sure that fool was the mod. There were a few times I nailed him on facts and magically, his embarrassing post and my rebuttal vanished even though they were not in violation of the rules. Lots of members complained and nothing ever happened to the guy. I saw some names pop up that mocked "It" and they didn't last very long. I welcome confrontation by guys like SoCal and Doc, but the flooding we saw from "It" really wrecked the board.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBS was the best. But I tend to post on the general boards but the Heat board is pretty good (same guys I posted with at CBS) but the Yankees and Saints boards are dead

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if "It" ever landed over here and got killed by the mods. I am 99% sure that fool was the mod. There were a few times I nailed him on facts and magically, his embarrassing post and my rebuttal vanished even though they were not in violation of the rules. Lots of members complained and nothing ever happened to the guy. I saw some names pop up that mocked "It" and they didn't last very long. I welcome confrontation by guys like SoCal and Doc, but the flooding we saw from "It" really wrecked the board.

He was def a mod for ESPN, no doubt about it. Even when you wrote ESPN it never stopped. What a DB!

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric, I post alot on the Politics Forum ... pretty spirited stuff on that one lemme tell ya and it's never dead. I see Irish7478 post on there also.

Warning though: Dont go on there being stupid or you'll get eaten alive really quick! ;)

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He tried twice, but I had already forewarned the mods over here about him and he didnt last but a day or two. Then he tried it again a couple of months later and got the hammer put on him really quick! I highly doubt we'll be 'bothered' by that 'thing' again.

:laugh3:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post everywhere.

I like this site, I just wish the Cubs and Blackhawks boards weren't dead.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post everywhere.

I just got on board this football season, I'll definitely be over on the cubs boards this year.......this is the year.........

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only post here. I used to post on CBS and liked it, then they shut down and I posted on ESPN for awhile. I am not saying they were all douchebags on ESPN but they had more than their fair share there. I like this site for the most part. I don't come to just cheerlead. I like to hear the good and the bad. If you think a player or coach sucks I like when people say what they actually think, not just sugar coat everything. I had a lot of posters that I kind of considered friends over at CBS , a lot of nice people. Even a few people I totally disagreed with sort of became friendly. ESPN was the pits, just the biggest bunch of cheerleading sicko's I have ever seen. You couldn't criticize anyone without them wanting to ostracize you. I like it here. Hope you stay here Eric , I enjoy your input.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning fellas. I noticed a slight drop off from your regular guys posting . With the hopes you guys had for this season (at least a good BCS bowl)once you lost to Pitt I imagine some of your fellow fans aren't feeling it. I don't check these boards more than a few times a week these days.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChicagoIrish;4037360[B said:
]I post everywhere.[/B]

To clarify, I mean I post everywhere on this site.

I don't use any other sites.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhhh ....... what year is that? :lol:

I was a loyal fan my entire life until about five years ago. I rooted for the Cubs for forty years but finally came to my senses. The Cubs will never ever win. I always rooted for them and the Brewers but quit on the Cubs for life. Its not that I just got sick of them losing but the way the front office handled the team finally made me so disgusted I said enough is enough. It was funny too because at the same time a local sports radio jock here in Green Bay who was a Cubs fan his entire life too also gave up on the team about the same time. Watching Alfonso Soriano jog for misplayed balls and Carlos Zambrano flipping out were the last straws. I don't wish them bad luck but know deep down inside they will never win. They are cursed and destined to play dead forever. I have no faith they'll ever turn it around. Some things are just meant to be. The Cubs will suck forever and be satisfied in doing so.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like me and the Padres, WhyWork. My wife is a die hard Dodgers fan and can't figure out why I stick with them. Like the Cubs, we will never win squat. But they were my team when I was a kid and I can't give up on them now. Told my wife that the advantage to her is that if I'm loyal to my sports teams, imagine how loyal I'll remain to her. She did not find that amusing.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a loyal fan my entire life until about five years ago. I rooted for the Cubs for forty years but finally came to my senses. The Cubs will never ever win. I always rooted for them and the Brewers but quit on the Cubs for life. Its not that I just got sick of them losing but the way the front office handled the team finally made me so disgusted I said enough is enough. It was funny too because at the same time a local sports radio jock here in Green Bay who was a Cubs fan his entire life too also gave up on the team about the same time. Watching Alfonso Soriano jog for misplayed balls and Carlos Zambrano flipping out were the last straws. I don't wish them bad luck but know deep down inside they will never win. They are cursed and destined to play dead forever. I have no faith they'll ever turn it around. Some things are just meant to be. The Cubs will suck forever and be satisfied in doing so.

Clearly you don't follow what the Cubs are doing anymore. Like drafting towards building from within, settling up for long sustained success instead of buying top end free agents to win for 1 or 2 seasons.

Things are different now. And soon, we'll have a really good team.