• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

apology to JJM

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey JJM, just want to apologize for my lack of posting recently, :D

dont have internet at my house right now and i can only get on at work, so there is my excuse...

just so you no! Im friken jacked for us to play OU!!!!

i just hope the big 12 lets this be a fair game! (you no what im saying :L)

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, good to hear man. I too am just so pumped for the game and I'm tryin to get everyone else pumped too.

I'm sure everyone is excited, but it seemed like more people were posting the week of the Washington game out of excitement than they are now.

As long as we pack that stadium with a bunch of crazy Husker fans I'll be happy though :D

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, good to hear man. I too am just so pumped for the game and I'm tryin to get everyone else pumped too.

I'm sure everyone is excited, but it seemed like more people were posting the week of the Washington game out of excitement than they are now.

As long as we pack that stadium with a bunch of crazy Husker fans I'll be happy though :D

I will be in attendance...anyone else here going?

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i was going to try 2 get tickets but i now have to work on saturday so i wouldnt be able to drive friday night! so instead im havin a big party at my place!

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back in town from the big St Edward NE, no internet at my parents there:mad:

I spent some time in KC before coming back to The Rock and whilst driving through MO I was listening to espn radio, a particular personality by the name of Shan Shariff went on for about an hour about the alleged death threats beeb's recieved.

Saying how NU fans were like a scorned girlfriend/boyfriend about the whole deal. :confused::L I didn't know the Big12 broke it off with us but whatever.

So he took it further in saying that yes it may have been just an isolated instance but NU fans were secretly happy about it all together. I was not impressed with his personal interests in berating the entire Husker fan base over 1 or 2 idiots out of eleventy million fans of The Red.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect, you did say Missouri right?

And personally I think it is better Beebe didn't show up. Fucking **** would of dripped pussy juice all over the locker room floor.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and according to Perlman the reason was why he didn't show up was that they, he and beebe both concurred that it probably wasn't a good idea based upon nobody really wanted him to come anyway, then he turns around and stabs Perlman in the back again telling the press it was because of these mysterious death threats.

I'm also sick of reading all these articles about why the rest of the big12 want's Oklahomo to win because it was NU who tried to break up the conference. Were these fucking idiot's living in a cave all summer? We only left after it appeared imminent that Ut was taking the entire B12 South to the Pac10, well minus Baylor of course

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CU game was last Friday (6 days ago). Beebe didn't send himself or anyone else to present the Big XII North trophy due to threats that had been made earlier that week.

Where are the arrests for the supposed threats that took place after the A&M 12 days ago?

Dan Beebe is a FUCKING COWARD and a LIAR.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The CU game was last Friday (6 days ago). Beebe didn't send himself or anyone else to present the Big XII North trophy due to threats that had been made earlier that week.

Where are the arrests for the supposed threats that took place after the A&M 12 days ago?

Dan Beebe is a FUCKING COWARD and a LIAR.

Exactly. Beebe made the mistake of opening his mouth and saying that a guy called from his cell phone and left a life threatening voice mail.

Ok then, you got his cell number....figure out who the guy is. It's all lies.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Beebe is a very difficult individual for the media to get ahold of any other time of the year. ("He's a busy man" you know).

Supposedly the Friday night after the Colorado game he was quite accessible to spread his propaganda..;)

He used the CU game and the not having anyone in Nebraska to present the North trophy as his means to paint Nebraska in a bad light.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where was he at after the OU OSU game? There must have been some death threats for that as well, Missouri too. No trophy's for everyone this year! Nebraska ruined it for everyone!:mad:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if you were to receive a thousand voicemails from angry fans, would you listen to them? I just don't believe that hogwash........if he sat there and listened to them, or had someone else listen to them for him, then he wasted a lot of his time.

When you are the Commissioner of a major conference, you have a private phone line that is used for your important phone calls...........you have the other phone line which is basically a decoy for people to call in and feel like they are actually reaching him.

When I worked in the stadium, Nebraska football coaches had "phone numbers" that fans could reach them at :rolleyes:, yet whenever I had to call them in their offices they had completely different numbers that were highly confidential.......I had to sign papers to promise I wouldn't give any of these numbers out.