• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone notice how terrible Joe Staley was?

Jtymer49er

Jtymer49er
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just hope he dosent let Chris Clemons dominate him in the opener. My worst fear is that Alex will have no time because the mediocre front of the Sea-chickens harass him all day.:fear:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope those quick slants come in handy cause I have a feeling that the hawks will send the house and our WRs won't turn their heads soon enough.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt good watching the game yesterday, he was beat a lot yesterday. The whole line didnt really show much again. He really needs to step it up pre-season or not. Im sure Harbaugh wont put up with it. But he is one of the Vets on the line, that may keep his spot for now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hope those quick slants come in handy cause I have a feeling that the hawks will send the house and our WRs won't turn their heads soon enough.

they've been working on slants specifically - including TE's - so SHOULD be ok?

for game 1 we should expect our offense leaning run and quick passes. hey, as long as its working, keep doing it. we'll go downfield and work the clock while doing it.

this isn't the ideal over the season, but while the line is still getting it together, do what we do best.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they've been working on slants specifically - including TE's - so SHOULD be ok?

for game 1 we should expect our offense leaning run and quick passes. hey, as long as its working, keep doing it. we'll go downfield and work the clock while doing it.

this isn't the ideal over the season, but while the line is still getting it together, do what we do best.

I like this theory. I would think between Harbaugh and Roman they would assume that would be the best game plan. If it's working that might open up the play action. If our line doesn't block, then it doesn't really matter what we do.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like this theory. I would think between Harbaugh and Roman they would assume that would be the best game plan. If it's working that might open up the play action. If our line doesn't block, then it doesn't really matter what we do.

true, while the line still continues to struggle, won't matter.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought this little blurb was appropriate for this and the Game Plan thread.

Joe Staley Disgusted With His Line Play

he was leading line at Camp Alex, so just keep doing it now. have the others concentrate on fundamentals and techniques, not point fingers. stay together and it'll improve quickly.

i'd hate to see them yelling at each other during a game?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
he was leading line at Camp Alex, so just keep doing it now. have the others concentrate on fundamentals and techniques, not point fingers. stay together and it'll improve quickly.

i'd hate to see them yelling at each other during a game?

Agreed!