• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone here from the O'Neill area?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just playing devil's advocate here. i really have no idea what i'm talking about. but back in 2003 wasn't the level of the missouri much lower? if i remember correctly (and again, refer to my second sentence) you could almost walk across it on sandbars

Not that I'm aware of.

Iowa G&P's gives the same excuse. "A young male that was pushed from his area by dominant males and is just wandering through". Another one, and another, and yet another.
There sure are a lot of these youngin's and why weren't they getting "pushed out of their area by dominant males" 20 years ago?

Well there are females too, what's their fuckin' story there?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
attachment.php

:dhd:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am heading up to O'Neill Saturday to start searching for a house. RA, do you think posting a flyer around town would help?

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those cats will swim your not talking about a ditch tiger here. They are all over here in SD and Photos of lion have been taken by a friend in the town of Mitchell walking down a street! Believe me Nebraska has those fuckers all over the state. The wolves are here to and the state of SD will not talk about it. I betcha Nebraska has wolves to and I doubt Nebraska game and fish will want to talk about the issue. If you've got elk you have lions and wolves.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All those cats will swim your not talking about a ditch tiger here. They are all over here in SD and Photos of lion have been taken by a friend in the town of Mitchell walking down a street! Believe me Nebraska has those fuckers all over the state. The wolves are here to and the state of SD will not talk about it. I betcha Nebraska has wolves to and I doubt Nebraska game and fish will want to talk about the issue. If you've got elk you have lions and wolves.

haven't heard much about elk this east in the state...but we do have a shit ton of deer.

Stray35

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Very true, them bastard wolves are kicking the shit out of the elk population in MT. They've been spotted all over the eastern part of the state.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

been thar many of times

I may be one of thee wolves ??

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would prefer to stay far away from the wolves...

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am heading up to O'Neill Saturday to start searching for a house. RA, do you think posting a flyer around town would help?

PM'd