• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone here actually know why KD demanded a trade on the eve of free agency?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's incredible that I don't even have to quote or mention you in a post, and yet off of pure instincts you'll still view that particular post as being referring of you anyway...

I'm at work now and I'll entertain @tlance later.

lol

At what point did I say it had anything to do with me and since when does one of your dumbass posts need to have anything to do with me for me to mock it?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there ever a defined reason or was it simply because he's Kevin Durant and because he could? :scratch:
You should PM him on the gram. I’m sure he will enjoy that. Many issues have been brought up over the last couple months so who really knows. The FO called his bluff, if it was one, and/or resolved the issues at hand to continue for one more year at least. Does it matter? KD has always been sensitive, not sure why it’s a shocker

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Kevin Durant's intentions don't matter.

Yet, I can create a blog that focuses mostly on HS girls basketball (my following continues to grow every year since COVID and in spite of my age) and suddenly my intention DOES matter on this board. Therefore, I am being held to a higher standard than Kevin freaking Durant...

I am honored and flattered.

I'm sure you're going to move the goalposts again in your next post by saying that's not what's happening, but that basically summarizes what's going on here. And Mr. Durant and I were born the same here and neither he nor I have a criminal record to speak of, so don't even try and play that card either.

And FYI, when you say "large market", you probably should specify Heat, Lakers, or Warriors, two of which aren't that big a market anyway.

What the hell are you talking about?

Are you suggesting an NBA player asking to be traded is criminal?