• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anyone Else Rooting For Dallas in Week 17?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think that they wouldn't be quite as formidable in the playoffs as the Eagles. The Eagles offense is much more explosive than Dallas' IMO. I think the Eagles will probably win the game, but I hope the Cowboys pull an upset.

Tigwelds1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that they wouldn't be quite as formidable in the playoffs as the Eagles. The Eagles offense is much more explosive than Dallas' IMO. I think the Eagles will probably win the game, but I hope the Cowboys pull an upset.

We shouldn't be playing in the wildcard round so wouldn't you want the teams that are (like the niners and NO possibly) to play tougher opponents than Dallas?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We shouldn't be playing in the wildcard round so wouldn't you want the teams that are (like the niners and NO possibly) to play tougher opponents than Dallas?

Good point. I think you're right. If we beat the Rams on Sunday, I'll root for Philly in the Sunday Night Game.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas' defense is atrocious and they could be without Romo on offense for the rest of the season (Dallas can't seem to decide how injured he actually is), so of course I'd like to see them in the playoffs. The problem is that those are the same reasons why they're unlikely to even make the playoffs. If that wasn't bad enough, this is a road game for Philly on Sunday, who seem to play better away from home than they do at The Linc, and a win-or-go-home game for Dallas in week 17 for the third year in a row. I'd like to see Dallas win this one and then win again next week, but I think that's asking too much under the circumstances.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles did their damage against horrible defenses. I don't care if we play them in the least. They will be shut down.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time I would ever root for the Cowboys is if the Niners needed help making it into the playoffs. Also, I don't want to root for a particular team to make it into the playoffs thinking they'd be an easier matchup because if that team winds up beating the Niners, I will feel silly about it. Just leave it to the football gods to decide who gets in.

Tigwelds1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles did their damage against horrible defenses. I don't care if we play them in the least. They will be shut down.

The niners shouldn't have much trouble with either team, but I do think Philly would put up a better fight plus it is a lot more travel for them. Hoping for certain matchups never seems to pan out, but I'd still like to see the saints, niners, and Carolina have as tough of roads in the playoffs since I think they are the best teams (besides the seahawks)

Limidi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would NEVER root for the cowboys, even if they played the 9ers.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to Green Bay is a scary prospect for any team because of the weather… That field is brutal sometimes… Looks like Rogers is coming back which should lift them over the Bears… If he's healthy that is…

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles defense is suspect but don't take it for granted your going to shut them down. Foles is playing well and Shady McCoy can run circles around even the best defenses. That team can score points. What could help out the Niners is if the schedule makers make this the 8pm saturday game or the 430pm Sunday game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The niners shouldn't have much trouble with either team, but I do think Philly would put up a better fight plus it is a lot more travel for them. Hoping for certain matchups never seems to pan out, but I'd still like to see the saints, niners, and Carolina have as tough of roads in the playoffs since I think they are the best teams (besides the seahawks)

If à team is going to beat SF or Seattle, they will do it with ball control offense, not by running as many plays as possible. I would love to see Philly come here and basically forfeit the time of possession game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles defense is suspect but don't take it for granted your going to shut them down. Foles is playing well and Shady McCoy can run circles around even the best defenses. That team can score points. What could help out the Niners is if the schedule makers make this the 8pm saturday game or the 430pm Sunday game.

The Eagles are the type of underdog that gets you nervous, not a complete team, but a team that just breaks out on occasion.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I will be rooting for the Rams though.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It could help Seattle too.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are the type of underdog that gets you nervous, not a complete team, but a team that just breaks out on occasion.

Very true! They're playing with house money with nothing to lose and that's dangerous for any team going to the Linc.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true too, but most likely the Niners will be on the road.

Most likely but the Rams are a pretty good team, and a big shocker they have a solid defense. Most Seahawks fans didn't think their boys could lose to Arizona, probably most of the players didn't either, I'm hoping the trend continues. St. Louis did have the best record in division play last year and at 7-8 they aren't playing for a playoff spot but they are playing for a non-losing record.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely but the Rams are a pretty good team, and a big shocker they have a solid defense. Most Seahawks fans didn't think their boys could lose to Arizona, probably most of the players didn't either, I'm hoping the trend continues. St. Louis did have the best record in division play last year and at 7-8 they aren't playing for a playoff spot but they are playing for a non-losing record.

I'm not taking the Rams lightly but after the Seahawks layed a dud, I fully expect a much better showing.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not taking the Rams lightly but after the Seahawks layed a dud, I fully expect a much better showing.

I expected a better showing against the Cards especially considering the 4 INT's Palmer threw, when I saw his stat line I expected a Seahawks blow out, imagine my surprise.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's only one matchup that matters Sunday. Not to discount the Rams but the Hawks should take care of business against a Kellen Clemens led team likely without Tavon Austin at home. If they cant beat a 7-8 Rams team (2-5 on the road) at home then this team isn't what we all think it is. They either deserve homefield/division or they don't.