• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Anthony Jennings likely to start for LSU vs NMS...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Jefferson must have sold the nudie pics of Les to Jennings....

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why he shouldn't start. Can't pass the ball when you have no time. Harris is the better qb no doubt, but that point was not proven the other night against mop up duty players and play calling of Mississippi State. Harris clearly the future though, and at this point staring down the barrel of an awful season, you play the youth.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why he shouldn't start. Can't pass the ball when you have no time. Harris is the better qb no doubt, but that point was not proven the other night against mop up duty players and play calling of Mississippi State. Harris clearly the future though, and at this point staring down the barrel of an awful season, you play the youth.

I'm not sure if you are saying Harris or Jennings should start.....

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are playing out in a game by game basis, Jennings should purely because that game was not his fault. It was poorly coached and 0 offensive line play.

In reality though, this season is appearing to be down the tubes. Stagnant play calling without even a hint of passing. Might as well put the freshman in and say screw it, we have a young team and literally nothing to gain by leaving in Jennings.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is the way to go. Your offense has been horrific with Jennings. Why can't LSU ever get a good QB? Mettenburger was the best you guys have had in years. Les thinks he can line up and run over everyone on offense and that just isn't realistic. You can do it this coming weekend against lesser competition but you have got to get Harris on the field and let him get as many reps as possible. Don't think Les will do it though. Hell he wouldn't even let Lee into the NCG against Bama when it was clear that JJ was not gonna do anything and hadn't done anything for 3 quarters. My LSU friends call Jennings Jordan Jefferson 2.0.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are playing out in a game by game basis, Jennings should purely because that game was not his fault. It was poorly coached and 0 offensive line play.

In reality though, this season is appearing to be down the tubes. Stagnant play calling without even a hint of passing. Might as well put the freshman in and say screw it, we have a young team and literally nothing to gain by leaving in Jennings.

Gotcha. I agree, Jennings didn't lose the game for us but he didn't help either. Our shitty defense lost that one. It is obvious that Harris has more upside in throwing and running. Like you said, take your licks now with the young guy and get him up to speed faster....

Same is true at MLB. Get DJ out and put Beckwith in.
Same is true at Safety. Get Martin out and put Adams in.

Time to shake up both the lines as well....

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris is the way to go. Your offense has been horrific with Jennings. Why can't LSU ever get a good QB? Mettenburger was the best you guys have had in years. Les thinks he can line up and run over everyone on offense and that just isn't realistic. You can do it this coming weekend against lesser competition but you have got to get Harris on the field and let him get as many reps as possible. Don't think Les will do it though. Hell he wouldn't even let Lee into the NCG against Bama when it was clear that JJ was not gonna do anything and hadn't done anything for 3 quarters. My LSU friends call Jennings Jordan Jefferson 2.0.

have a thumb's up....

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with everything you just said. Welter is the worst LSU player since Hookfin. I was 8 when I watched that guy play ball and still remember the horror. Welter has surpassed him. If LSU doesn't have faith to pass against that pitiful MSU secondary, they need to make a change at qb. If you only throw the ball 16 guys with the starting qb clearly there is no faith in him.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CPUZYXQYWPWZFLD.20140509141840.jpg

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with everything you just said. Welter is the worst LSU player since Hookfin. I was 8 when I watched that guy play ball and still remember the horror. Welter has surpassed him. If LSU doesn't have faith to pass against that pitiful MSU secondary, they need to make a change at qb. If you only throw the ball 16 guys with the starting qb clearly there is no faith in him.

:10:

:suds:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
berries-cream-starburst-o.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil