• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Interesting fact about the Indiana Pacers

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Larry Bird drafted better, we could have had a starting lineup of Jeff Teague, Kawhi Leonard, Draymond Green, Rudy Gobert, and one certain other player whom I'd get in trouble if I were to mention him by name.

Fucking sucks.:L
I suppose this means I should be glad Bird is gone.:suds:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say this about every GM in the league. Manu Ginobli slipped to the 2nd round. Tony Parker was late in the 1st. It's great to look back and say, "Wow, we could've had this guy if our GM was a better talent evaluator". The only thing I'd knock Larry Bird for is he traded away Kawhi Leonard for George Hill. But not drafting Gobert and Draymond Green is a knock on just about every GM in the league.

Looks like Paul George is in your head.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could say this about every GM in the league. Manu Ginobli slipped to the 2nd round. Tony Parker was late in the 1st. It's great to look back and say, "Wow, we could've had this guy if our GM was a better talent evaluator". The only thing I'd knock Larry Bird for is he traded away Kawhi Leonard for George Hill. But not drafting Gobert and Draymond Green is a knock on just about every GM in the league.

Looks like Paul George is in your head.

So apparently I have to root for a team from Florida or California in order to be a fan of my team and look at it's full outlook.

If I bash George for how he handled his departure, it's because he has mind control on me. If I bash our prior regime for their process of acquiring players, it once again becomes all about George. Make up your fucking mind.

Just an FYI, George ain't the only player we lost this summer. Homegrown hero Jeff Teague also took his talents elsewhere.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently I have to root for a team from Florida or California in order to be a fan of my team and look at it's full outlook.

If I bash George for how he handled his departure, it's because he has mind control on me. If I bash our prior regime for their process of acquiring players, it once again becomes all about George. Make up your fucking mind.

Just an FYI, George ain't the only player we lost this summer. Homegrown hero Jeff Teague also took his talents elsewhere.

You keep mentioning teams for Florida or California. Why are you mentioning this? I've made no mention of the Heat or Lakers. Riley has missed out on players as well, not one Heat fan would says he's perfect.

You're the one beating around the bush regarding George. It's not me that has the problem, it's you and every poster on this forum will agree with me.

Teague was on the Pacers for one season. He wanted a better chance at winning.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homegrown or not, Teague wasn't a Pacer by choice. He was traded there and left as soon as be became a free agent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "a team from Florida or California" have to do with anything?

Come on Todd, this is looking a bit pathetic now.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep mentioning teams for Florida or California. Why are you mentioning this? I've made no mention of the Heat or Lakers. Riley has missed out on players as well, not one Heat fan would says he's perfect.

This is Hurricane's go to move when he's wrong (which is almost always). Rather than admit he's wrong, he just cries that Heat and Lakers fans are picking on him and that I'm bias.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Hurricane's go to move when he's wrong (which is almost always). Rather than admit he's wrong, he just cries that Heat and Lakers fans are picking on him and that I'm bias.

It's not just the Lakers and Heat fans. He has arguments with everybody. We had a load of cavs fans too but they seem to have disappeared for some reason.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not just the Lakers and Heat fans. He has arguments with everybody. We had a load of cavs fans too but they seem to have disappeared for some reason.

Yeah, but he blames Heat and Lakers fans and my bias for those too.

According to Cane, Heat and Lakers fans and my bias are also responsible for North Korea shooting off missiles, strife in the Middle East, Global Warming and the fact that we don't have flying cars yet.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to Cane, Heat and Lakers fans and my bias are also responsible for North Korea shooting off missiles, strife in the Middle East, Global Warming and the fact that we don't have flying cars yet.

Are you responsible for Trump too?!? :mad2:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually blame Heat and Laker fans for all those things too. It only makes sense.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a post I saw the other day on RealGm of the team we could have had. How the fuck are Pacers fans supposed to react knowing all of these players were on the cusp of being picked when the Pacers were on the clock?

Are we realistically supposed to say "Nah, we did quite fine with our selections of Tyler Hansbrough and Miles Plumlee"? Seriously???

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually blame Heat and Laker fans for all those things too. It only makes sense.

I'll always think those three fan bases get preferred treatment unless I see any other fan base actually make a conscious effort to want to post here. Myself, Wiggy, and handi are the only regulars here that aren't from those said fan bases and we all get bashed on each and every time we make a post.

If you don't want me to bring it up any more, I won't. That's fine. It's all good. It still won't change my thinking though, unless I one day see any other fan base actually want to post here.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a post I saw the other day on RealGm of the team we could have had. How the fuck are Pacers fans supposed to react knowing all of these players were on the cusp of being picked when the Pacers were on the clock?

Are we realistically supposed to say "Nah, we did quite fine with our selections of Tyler Hansbrough and Miles Plumlee"? Seriously???

Just for Funzies:

The 1999 Golden State Warriors could have been:

Kevin Garnett (instead took Joe Smith)
Dirk Nowitzki (drafted Vince Carter and traded him for Antawn Jamison)
Kobe Bryant (Todd Fuller)
Tracy McGrady (Adonal Foyle)
Manu Ginobili (Jeff Foster)

So I think the Warriors had it way worse.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for Funzies:

The 1999 Golden State Warriors could have been:

Kevin Garnett (instead took Joe Smith)
Dirk Nowitzki (drafted Vince Carter and traded him for Antawn Jamison)
Kobe Bryant (Todd Fuller)
Tracy McGrady (Adonal Foyle)
Manu Ginobili (Jeff Foster)

So I think the Warriors had it way worse.

Good point. That being said, had GS drafted just one of those guys, chances are the others (sans Ginobili) would have been off the board at the time they were on the clock. Not the case with the Pacers.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "a team from Florida or California" have to do with anything?

Come on Todd, this is looking a bit pathetic now.

the "coulda, shoulda, woulda" thread...with some Lakers and Heat hatred to spice it up a bit...:rolleyes2:

did I get it right...?:heh:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And, as usual, this has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted.