• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another Interesting fact about the Indiana Pacers

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, as usual, this has absolutely nothing to do with the post you quoted.

It does in that I made this thread as a response to something I saw on a different message board. There's nothing to be right or wrong about on this matter.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll always think those three fan bases get preferred treatment unless I see any other fan base actually make a conscious effort to want to post here.

Yeah, because there are no Warriors fans, Wizards fans, Celtics fans, Clippers fans, etc. on here.

Myself, Wiggy, and handi are the only regulars here that aren't from those said fan bases and we all get bashed on each and every time we make a post.

Quit posting stupid shit and arguing with literally everyone and trolling and you idiots wouldn't get bashed nearly as much.

If you don't want me to bring it up any more, I won't. That's fine. It's all good. It still won't change my thinking though, unless I one day see any other fan base actually want to post here.

Bullshit. You already said you weren't going to post about PG anymore and that lasted all of about 38 seconds.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does in that I made this thread as a response to something I saw on a different message board. There's nothing to be right or wrong about on this matter.

No, it doesn't. It had literally nothing to do with it.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because there are no Warriors fans, Wizards fans, Celtics fans, Clippers fans, etc. on here.

Hey Chopped Liver begs to differ....................

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cane, the minute the Pacers did not get an extension for George they should have traded him. Bird phukd up big time, or owners did.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does "a team from Florida or California" have to do with anything?

Come on Todd, this is looking a bit pathetic now.
You know all those Kings and Magic fans get all their posts pinned and 1,000,000 gold stars and a parade!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll always think those three fan bases get preferred treatment unless I see any other fan base actually make a conscious effort to want to post here. Myself, Wiggy, and handi are the only regulars here that aren't from those said fan bases and we all get bashed on each and every time we make a post.

If you don't want me to bring it up any more, I won't. That's fine. It's all good. It still won't change my thinking though, unless I one day see any other fan base actually want to post here.

I am not from one of those fan bases. Neither is Mecca. There are plenty of Celtic, Spur and 6er fans too, among others.

You get bashed on because you make a lot of bad posts and get emotional.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know all those Kings and Magic fans get all their posts pinned and 1,000,000 gold stars and a parade!

Logic you take care of my boy AB, right? I will miss the kid. get him signed asap to a LT

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic you take care of my boy AB, right? I will miss the kid. get him signed asap to a LT
I hope that he is willing to stay. Definitely need his outside game. Now we just need to convince Reggie to pass him the damn ball before he dibbles the clock out and sticks AB with the hot potato.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah AB likes the ball on the numbers, coming off the pick. Kid is money off the ball

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll always think those three fan bases get preferred treatment unless I see any other fan base actually make a conscious effort to want to post here. Myself, Wiggy, and handi are the only regulars here that aren't from those said fan bases and we all get bashed on each and every time we make a post.

Want to make a bet I can find 10 regular posters on here that aren't Heat or Lakers fans?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to make a bet I can find 10 regular posters on here that aren't Heat or Lakers fans?

Could we just put this issue to rest by now? I won't bring it up any more, as I've said already once in this thread.

I just made a thread asking everyone to predict the 2018 east seedings and that should be the one that gets more responses.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could we just put this issue to rest by now? I won't bring it up any more, as I've said already once in this thread.

I just made a thread asking everyone to predict the 2018 east seedings and that should be the one that gets more responses.

Getting emotional now smitty after everybody shut your ass down?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate the Cavs, but I get along with @Shanemansj13 and @gordontrue .

I'm not a fan of the Celtics, yet they have some really good posters in @Vyle203 and @Gman who bring credibility, along with @Wamu who's just a delight (75% homo on that one).

The board doesn't like you because you're fucking weird and dumb.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Cavs, but I get along with @Shanemansj13 and @gordontrue .

I'm not a fan of the Celtics, yet they have some really good posters in @Vyle203 and @Gman who bring credibility, along with @Wamu who's just a delight (75% homo on that one).

The board doesn't like you because you're fucking weird and dumb.

only 75%? agree with the rest, though bro...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This post especially the bold is such a huge lie. Holy shit.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post especially the bold is such a huge lie. Holy shit.

Well you're naive as fuck if you think Gordon is an actual Cavs fan. I've got nothing against Gordon...In fact, I have great admiration for him for coming out and admitting where his fanhood lies. But, he'll just piggyback whatever team LeBron plays for. He has admitted as such.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're naive as fuck if you think Gordon is an actual Cavs fan. I've got nothing against Gordon...In fact, I have great admiration for him for coming out and admitting where his fanhood lies. But, he'll just piggyback whatever team LeBron plays for. He has admitted as such.

Saying that you, wiggy, and handi are the only regulars not from those fan bases is full of shit. There are plenty are other regulars not from those fan bases and they don't bash.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit posting stupid shit and arguing with literally everyone and trolling and you idiots wouldn't get bashed nearly as much.

da fuq you calling an idiot? you let shit slide with your Lakers brethren and cater to their whines and bitch fests when shit happens to them. If I change to a Lakers fan, will you stop taking my dollars, locking me out of threads and erasing my emojis?