• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Another day of nothing: Bogaerts is ready, Clay isn't

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he also went on to become a respected lawyer after his jail time

i just remember that from a commercial selling books back in the day

hi, my name is karen

I can walk like a penguin

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
world, you see that guy on nantucket wrestling that shark? heres a new video

2703sw7307.gif

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for you down...

1291664255_obama-kiks-door-open.gif

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
John Wesley Hardin once shot a man just for snoring

Time Life books really over-sensationalized that shit.

He only just fired a warning shot or 6 into the wall to get the guy to stop sawing logs. He totally wasn't intentionally trying to KILL the guy.

The things people in the media do to sell books...

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the last ten minutes of Sharknado last night

funny as hell

you know i saw it was on, turned to it...commercials started...flipped to something else, FORGOT to flip back

need to see that

ever see the one with the sharks attacking jersey shore? classic!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) No. A person who willingly adopts that particular lifestyle is capable of anything, and it's not just "turned off" one day. It takes much experience over many years...if in fact it ever leaves. Just because a mafia member turned states evidence and went into the WPP, you trusting him? In fact, if you give a young piece of shit like Hernandez money? It likely inflates their sense of being bulletproof IMO.

2) You lock them up however you can. Al Capone was never charged with murder. Street gang affiliation should be looked at and prosecuted the same way as organized crime is. Same mentality. Same danger.

I think the FBI does treat street gangs like organized crime. I also think there are a ton of programs to try to get kids out of gangs and get them to be productive citizens. I have a suspicion Kraft ain't the only guy in the US who thinks that's possible.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He only just fired a warning shot or 6 into the wall to get the guy to stop sawing logs. He totally wasn't intentionally trying to KILL the guy.

How do you know that?

Did you research it?

That's crazy!

Why should I believe you?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TimeLife books is duping people

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 43,252,003,274,489,856,000 possible combinations in a ( 3x3x3 ) Rubik's cube and it can be solved in just 20 moves.

If you assume totally random shuffles, it is likely you, nor anyone you've ever known, has ever held a deck of cards that was in the exact same order.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the FBI does treat street gangs like organized crime. I also think there are a ton of programs to try to get kids out of gangs and get them to be productive citizens. I have a suspicion Kraft ain't the only guy in the US who thinks that's possible.

I don't think they do...or maybe it's because they aren't as sophisticated (smart) as the mafia.

If they did, I doubt you'd see all the open street gang affiliation that you see.

You don't see mafia members getting tats and gold "mafia" medallions.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you assume totally random shuffles, it is likely you, nor anyone you've ever known, has ever held a deck of cards that was in the exact same order.

Rock has.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I watched Colors, bitch! I know what I'm talking about"

Yeah, because that's what I did.

But keep on believing the shit you believe, or that I ever proclaimed myself an "expert" on gang culture.

I simply said I knew something about it, and told you how....which was 1000% more than what "expert" B_Lake ever told anybody...whether he actually knows what he's talking about or not.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WebSpawner - Famous People Who Were Gangmembers In New York

Famous People Who Were Gangmembers In New York

Partial List of Famous People Who Were Gang Leaders (in alphabetical order):

Stokely Carmichael aka Kwame Ture; Dukes (?) in the Tremont area of South Bronx; Black Panther Leader, AAPRP Leader, etc.

In his youth, Sonny Carson, as a leader of a gang called the Bishops, Carson developed the streetwise qualities and charisma that made him, even in recent years, popular with many young people in neighborhoods like Brownsville and Bedford-Stuyvesant, his associates said. (Newsday, Oct. 18, 2002).

Nicky Cruz; a president, vice president, and war councilor of a notorious and vicious Fort Greene, Brooklyn gang, the Mau Maus, an experienced thief and mugger, and a hardened and violent street criminal—all before he reached 18. From 1955 to 1958, the Mau Maus were one of the most feared of all New York City gangs -- making headlines regularly. (By the way, a member of the Mau Maus helped the Capeman murder a young man in Hell's Kitchen in Aug. 1959).

The original Dion and the Belmonts were: Dion DiMucci (lead vocals), Carlo Mastrangelo (baritone/bass vocals), Fred Milano (tenor vocals) and Angelo D'Aleo (tenor vocals). Carlo and Freddie were members of the Imperial Hoods while Dion was a Fordham Baldie.

Jose Fernandez; Superintendent of New York City Board of Education.

Larry King; The judge told him to get a life. So he did!

Burt Lancaster; East Harlem; Gymnast, Circus Performer, Actor, Producer. He was part of the Kay Brother Circus. He made over 60 movies. He, also, was an avid art collector. (Source: AMC informational clip, Jan. 6, 2002).

Felipe Luciano; Young Lords (Party) in East Harlem; Motivational speaker.

Norman Podhoretz (b. 1930, Jan.); writer; In 1948, he was 18, and a member of the Cherokees. (see Schneider, Eric; "Vampires, Dragons, and Egyptian Kings").

Colin Powell; Kelly Street, near Southern Boulevard and 163rd Street, in the South Bronx; he went on to become Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and presently is Secretary of State.

Russell Simmons; Queens; Entertainment Coordinator, Producer.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because that's what I did.

But keep on believing the shit you believe, or that I ever proclaimed myself an "expert" on gang culture.

I simply said I knew something about it, and told you how....which was 1000% more than what "expert" B_Lake ever told anybody...whether he actually knows what he's talking about or not.

or you could just take a little ball busting and not wag your finger at me

up to you

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WebSpawner - Famous People Who Were Gangmembers In New York

Famous People Who Were Gangmembers In New York

Partial List of Famous People Who Were Gang Leaders (in alphabetical order):

Stokely Carmichael aka Kwame Ture; Dukes (?) in the Tremont area of South Bronx; Black Panther Leader, AAPRP Leader, etc.

In his youth, Sonny Carson, as a leader of a gang called the Bishops, Carson developed the streetwise qualities and charisma that made him, even in recent years, popular with many young people in neighborhoods like Brownsville and Bedford-Stuyvesant, his associates said. (Newsday, Oct. 18, 2002).

Nicky Cruz; a president, vice president, and war councilor of a notorious and vicious Fort Greene, Brooklyn gang, the Mau Maus, an experienced thief and mugger, and a hardened and violent street criminal—all before he reached 18. From 1955 to 1958, the Mau Maus were one of the most feared of all New York City gangs -- making headlines regularly. (By the way, a member of the Mau Maus helped the Capeman murder a young man in Hell's Kitchen in Aug. 1959).

The original Dion and the Belmonts were: Dion DiMucci (lead vocals), Carlo Mastrangelo (baritone/bass vocals), Fred Milano (tenor vocals) and Angelo D'Aleo (tenor vocals). Carlo and Freddie were members of the Imperial Hoods while Dion was a Fordham Baldie.

Jose Fernandez; Superintendent of New York City Board of Education.

Larry King; The judge told him to get a life. So he did!

Burt Lancaster; East Harlem; Gymnast, Circus Performer, Actor, Producer. He was part of the Kay Brother Circus. He made over 60 movies. He, also, was an avid art collector. (Source: AMC informational clip, Jan. 6, 2002).

Felipe Luciano; Young Lords (Party) in East Harlem; Motivational speaker.

Norman Podhoretz (b. 1930, Jan.); writer; In 1948, he was 18, and a member of the Cherokees. (see Schneider, Eric; "Vampires, Dragons, and Egyptian Kings").

Colin Powell; Kelly Street, near Southern Boulevard and 163rd Street, in the South Bronx; he went on to become Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and presently is Secretary of State.

Russell Simmons; Queens; Entertainment Coordinator, Producer.

Outside of Russell Simmons, all of these people could have been used as extras in West Side Story.:laugh3:

Good job Rock. Keep piling on to an already dreadful week for you.