• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Android help

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a weird thing going on with my iPad, the banner at the top that has Sportshoopla logo was black and started accumulating avatars from others posters in it, very strange. Logged out then back in , problem solved. That was a problem I never ran into before.
the matrix has you harold....

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a weird thing going on with my iPad, the banner at the top that has Sportshoopla logo was black and started accumulating avatars from others posters in it, very strange. Logged out then back in , problem solved. That was a problem I never ran into before.
That happens on my phone sometimes. I'll have someone else's avatar as my own and other people will have random ones, too. People's favorite teams will be other people's avatars. Yesterday, the little menu icons were all SF Giants logos across the top and all the other buttons (Post Reply, Upload a File, etc.) were NJ Devils logos. Didn't affect functionality, so it doesn't bother me too much.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That happens on my phone sometimes. I'll have someone else's avatar as my own and other people will have random ones, too. People's favorite teams will be other people's avatars. Yesterday, the little menu icons were all SF Giants logos across the top and all the other buttons (Post Reply, Upload a File, etc.) were NJ Devils logos. Didn't affect functionality, so it doesn't bother me too much.
Their were a row of silver helmets in every post and in the reply box also. First time for me, hopefully the last. The accumulateding avatars were actually kind of cool. All from the NFL general board. Rocks avatar really stood out as it was above the others for some reason.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their were a row of silver helmets in every post and in the reply box also. First time for me, hopefully the last. The accumulateding avatars were actually kind of cool. All from the NFL general board. Rocks avatar really stood out as it was above the others for some reason.
It's happened to me three times, I think. I don't know what triggers it or what makes it stop. It was funny as shit the first time, with my favorite teams being shown as packerzrule, edisto & a bammer :laugh3:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened to me three times, I think. I don't know what triggers it or what makes it stop. It was funny as shit the first time, with my favorite teams being shown as packerzrule, edisto & a bammer :laugh3:
Now that's funny!:lol: