• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Andrew Luck Best QB Prospect Since Elway

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's ridiculous. The second best QB prospect ever? How is Andrew Luck supposed to measure up to that? How do you even quantify that? I don't see how they're even comparable considering the eras and how differently defenses are played today. What makes him that special? Is it his physical tools? No. Is it the production? There are a lot of other college QBs who set college football ablaze before Luck. Is it his ability to read defenses? Guys like Peyton Manning and Matthew Stafford were really good at reading defenses. What makes Luck better than them at this point?

Luck is, by a good margin, one of the best QB prospects of the last decade and is the best player in the '12 draft. But the second best QB prospect of all time? Give me a break. That's impossible to prove, and quite frankly, I don't know that I put him that much over Matthew Stafford, Philip Rivers, or Peyton Manning as prospects.

The only prospects in recent memory that one can legitimately say are once in a generation type prospects are Julius Peppers, Mario Williams, Calvin Johnson, Adrian Peterson, and Ndamukong Suh.

With dollar bills if you happen to be the agent representing him ;)