• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And Sammy Boy wants traded

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assessments are another word for analysis. If it were just one or two guys, I could see your point about these being simply the views of those writers. But people like Kempski think pretty clearly and, more importantly, when you've got as much of a consensus as there is about the Eagles chances this season, that's what sets this group as a whole apart from just a couple of yoyos articulating what they feel.

Assessments and analysis for predicting how they will perform on the field - I'm just saying they're not good at doing this. But, by all means, form your opinion based on theirs if you'd like.

How do you differentiate between the people who "think pretty clearly" and the "yoyos" other than whether they're in agreement with you?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A top agent will always take the heat for his client ... that's why they get paid the big bucks.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's his agents explanation for the contract snafu. Bradford wanted to play for a good team.

"We thought we had a chance to go to a really good football team and be there for a long time," he said. "That opportunity was there and the attempt was made. When the Broncos contacted the Eagles and talked about the trade, they couldn't agree on a price. At that point our options are pretty limited. So our next best option is to go back and prepare for the season."

Sam Bradford's agent said some unflattering things about the Eagles

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if this story is true, then I say Sam is a bigger asshat than I originally thought of him. Come December, I can only see Philly fans throwing snowballs at him coming out of the tunnel. Philly is the last town you want to piss off the fan base. Just ask Scott Rolen and others.
Best scenario for the Eagles this December is Wentz starting, Daniels backing up, Bradford inactive.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eskin says it's bullshit that Bradford stormed out. It's also not something it seems he would do anyway. He's actually too calm every time I've seen him.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assessments and analysis for predicting how they will perform on the field - I'm just saying they're not good at doing this. But, by all means, form your opinion based on theirs if you'd like.

How do you differentiate between the people who "think pretty clearly" and the "yoyos" other than whether they're in agreement with you?

Is that a question you really need to ask? How do you judge how anyone fits in either category? One major thing is how their peers view them and how readers rate them. And, to make things very clear, those writers aren't the only basis for my views. They simply are one factor among many driving my opinion on how the division will stack up this year. Add in Gil Brandt as another who predicts the Redskins to win the division. Not sure I completely agree with him, but he's another respected commentator that, at this particular time, believes that the Redskins will carry on what they did last year to this season.

Broncos, Texans among most vulnerable division winners

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smokescreen and I am not buying it.

Sam Bradford is a grown man and I am sure that Condon did not make a move without Bradford's approval. It blew up in his face. The Agent is taking the blame because that is what he is paid to do. Otherwise Bradford fires his dumb ass for advising him on their strategy and another agent will reap the benefits of a new deal when Bradford moves on. I am with you in the fact that Bradford is going to have a good year.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His agent was falling on his sword for his client. Outside of this self-serving "admission," everything else points to the fact that this was a Bradford-driven strategy. One key piece of evidence backing that up is that Bradford has made absolutely no public statement himself about this whole escapade, much less anything distancing himself from the supposed strategy hatched by Condon. Buttressing this is Sal Pal's story today about Bradford storming out of a meeting with Pederson, Roseman, and Lurie.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eskin says it's bullshit that Bradford stormed out. It's also not something it seems he would do anyway. He's actually too calm every time I've seen him.

The same people who say he doesn't have any fire will get all uppity and bitchy about that story. LOL

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buttressing this is Sal Pal's story today about Bradford storming out of a meeting with Pederson, Roseman, and Lurie.

Like thunder and lightning? Just a lot of rain? Tell us about this "storm." Tornadoes? Hurricanes? Was there any damage? Are the beaches ok? Trees, power lines come down?

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lots of smoke being blown up peoples asses, with all of this fingerprinting and rumor mill running at full speed on a QB who really isn't worth much.

Sam is going to be here for 2016, he miss judged the market for his skills and talent. Broncos were willing to make a deal but Howie wanted too much for Sam.

Next off-season Sam will be moved unless he plays out of his mind (top 5 QB kind of play) or Wentz totally shits the bed and is a clear bust.

redskinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like thunder and lightning? Just a lot of rain? Tell us about this "storm." Tornadoes? Hurricanes? Was there any damage? Are the beaches ok? Trees, power lines come down?

My reference to "storming out of the meeting" was simply used to identify the story Sal Pal reported, and it was not one meant to define what that phrase meant. However you want to define it, it's clear that Sammy was pissed and left in in a hissy. Whether he used profanity, threw something or somethings, or took a swing at anyone is left for a further discussion. The basic gist that he was terribly unhappy, left the room, took off for OK and then called Condon is not.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that a question you really need to ask? How do you judge how anyone fits in either category? One major thing is how their peers view them and how readers rate them. And, to make things very clear, those writers aren't the only basis for my views. They simply are one factor among many driving my opinion on how the division will stack up this year. Add in Gil Brandt as another who predicts the Redskins to win the division. Not sure I completely agree with him, but he's another respected commentator that, at this particular time, believes that the Redskins will carry on what they did last year to this season.

Broncos, Texans among most vulnerable division winners

If we're judging the quality and value of their predictions (and we are), then the best measure would be how well they've predicted these things in the past. So I ask again, how many of these guys predicted the Redskins to win the division last year? Or the Eagles in 2013?

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We haven't had a QB as mentally and physically tough as Wentz ever. Or as smart for that matter. I expect him to be starting after 8 games.

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz got a 29 on Wonderlic. Same as Aikman. That's also a higher score than Peyton and Brees.

McNabb got a 14! That's a clown score, bro.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz got a 29 on Wonderlic. Same as Aikman. That's also a higher score than Peyton and Brees.

McNabb got a 14! That's a clown score, bro.

I saw reports (e.g. BleacherReport) that Wentz got a 40.

SHOTGUN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw reports (e.g. BleacherReport) that Wentz got a 40.

Some sites report 29, some report 40. Can you take it twice? FoxSports has him at 29. Either way, he's pretty damn smart. Smarter than McNabb. No surprise though. Syracuse runs a pretty corrupt sports program.