• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amin Elhassan Twitter vs WWE fans

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could link it but Im at work right now.
If you have twitter look up his name and read if you like
It all started when he pretty much made fun of Kevin Owens autistic son.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could link it but Im at work right now.
If you have twitter look up his name and read if you like
It all started when he pretty much made fun of Kevin Owens autistic son.

:gaah:

Going on a Rant here. Nothing against you Oly. You just posting but it is a huge trigger of mine.

This pisses me fucking off. I suffer from Autism spectrum disorder. It is not a joke or something to be made fun of.

Its ingornent jackasses like this classless and idiotic Ass clown(first thing i could think of) that pits people with a disability as a joke.

Let me take you back about 22 years ago till I was a 10 yo. My dad is forces and was posted to Ottawa. I don't have few good memories there. Going to school was a living hell because when yo you are 10. The only thing you care about is making friends and having fun.

I had none of this because I was constantly builled for being austic. It was every kid in the disabled section in a segregated school( meaning we went to class with everyone else) that was builled. I had no support network at the school because my brothers went to a different school and went to the best segregated school in Ottawa.

I still hold scars till this mother Fucking day because of this bullshit.

And people think we are a joke or to be made fun of.

Just hurts alot bro.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted in hopes people would look and help get this jackass fired from ESPN

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh...I didn't take it that way. It looked more like a shot at wrestling in general, the cliched "wrestling is fake" joke. If you've seen Amin's Twitter, he basically uses it as his own personal trolling platform. That's what most of his #hatehard stuff is; just him messing around. I doubt he even knew the kid was autistic or even watches wrestling. Probably just saw the clip shared on social media and made a joke about it

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh...I didn't take it that way. It looked more like a shot at wrestling in general, the cliched "wrestling is fake" joke. If you've seen Amin's Twitter, he basically uses it as his own personal trolling platform. That's what most of his #hatehard stuff is; just him messing around. I doubt he even knew the kid was autistic or even watches wrestling. Probably just saw the clip shared on social media and made a joke about it
Regardless it was a stupid ass thing to do to troll an 8 year old, whether he knew he was autistic or not.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless it was a stupid ass thing to do to troll an 8 year old, whether he knew he was autistic or not.

He wasn't telling an 8 year old though directly, though from what I read. I just skimmed over it but I took it that it was just general comment; like for example, someone made a post here showing that vid and a user cracked that same joke. It's not directed at the kid, its directed at wrestling fans in general. Dumb and worn out, but the reaction it seems to be getting seems a bit too far