• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing stat about Bama Football

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your assessments of all this are correct. Butch Jones has been signing 40 kids a year and the vols are still young. Natty on a platter beches!

Luckily for you, they're not his assessments. He's a copy/paster. If that were the case, you'd be fucked cause he's seldom correct about anything.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And using words like that shows your ignorance.

As far as responding to the opinion of 127 other teams, I don't have the slightest Idea. I gave you my thoughts -- if you'd like an answer -- ask them.

Of course you don't have the slightest idea...because you are fucking retarded.

No offense to people that are actually retarded and not just super dense like this retard.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you don't have the slightest idea...because you are fucking retarded.

No offense to people that are actually retarded and not just super dense like this retard.

:pound: TY for further confirming your ignorance. Saban would be proud. :L

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to people that are actually retarded

Let me know when you figure out the ignorance in your statement -- i will list a few other comparable examples for you:

No offense to people that are actually faggots

No offense to people that are actually "n-word"

No offense to people that are actually kikes

Catching on yet? :L

I'm actually starting to think he might be...in which case I might actually start to feel bad for alleging that he was.

The fact you make this comment after the statement above is humorous. I have told Bamabino to stop embarrassing the Bama fan base, but you are making him look like a rocket scientist. :L

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me know when you figure out the ignorance in your statement -- i will list a few other comparable examples for you:

The fact you make this comment after the statement above is humorous. I have told Bamabino to stop embarrassing the Bama fan base, but you are making him look like a rocket scientist. :L
fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Slow your roll, George Carlin!

I'm catching on that you really are retarded, bless your heart.

At some point someone will explain satire to you, it will open up a whole new world for you...of course, it will be one in which you continue to lack the basic social skills necessary to function, but at least it will be a new experience for you.

How's the t-ball going, did one of the 'other' adults show you how to put the ball on the tee yet, or are you still figuring out how to open the gate in the chain link fence.