• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amari Cooper

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i mean he has to know he doesnt come close to being in that category.

TBH he came on with the cowboys BUT

View attachment 208748

he had 725 yards receiving with the cowboys in 9 games
He had 4 games with under 40 receiving yards! 1 game under 60! over half his games.........
2 games with a good 75 yards
2 MONSTER games

397 of is 725 yards came in 2 games
55% of his receiving yards came in 2 games last year.......
and he wasnt mr consistent to begin with , thats how he got traded.......

hes got massive upside.....but....TBH once i actually looked at his stats........Did he really
turn a corner?

You have to sign him, but he should be getting B.Cooks or watkins kinda money IMHO......that should be his market
well like I said sounds like he has his head on straight.
So many lesser players want record breaking money because it is their turn for a contract.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is the real deal and will be a top 5 to 7 type wr this season.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no troll, can you explain the rationale
1 I think that he wasn't a fit in the Raider nation not scheme wise but team philosophy and mentality.

2. Elite talent

3. In the 7 or 8 games he played in Dallas in that small sample size if you, put his numbers over a 16 game season he goes for 1,500 plus and 10 plus touchdowns.

4. Can run every route, I say he's an elite route runner with good not great top end speed.

5. Contract year

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a stretch Steelers pride he was already a 10ish wr

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 I think that he wasn't a fit in the Raider nation not scheme wise but team philosophy and mentality.

2. Elite talent

3. In the 7 or 8 games he played in Dallas in that small sample size if you, put his numbers over a 16 game season he goes for 1,500 plus and 10 plus touchdowns.

4. Can run every route, I say he's an elite route runner with good not great top end speed.

5. Contract year
How is he an elite talent? Lots of guys can run routes, and I broke down his Dallas games over 50% of them he had under 50 yards and 55% of his yards in two games

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn’t. I’m not trolling but break his numbers down
ive watched a lot of his film, he separates very early in and out of his breaks. To borrow a baseball term he's a 5 tool player. My question to you is what is he lacking? He's had drops, but that is a focus issue. Once he became a Cowboy this wasn't an issue

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive watched a lot of his film, he separates very early in and out of his breaks. To borrow a baseball term he's a 5 tool player. My question to you is what is he lacking? He's had drops, but that is a focus issue. Once he became a Cowboy this wasn't an issue
There’s lots of 5 tools that don’t make it. Not saying he’s not good but his inconsistencies and downfalls are wel documented. And looking at his gamelogs , he was very very inconsistent again with the cowboys. Assuming it all comes together then yeah he’s very good. As it stands it’s a pure toss up

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is he an elite talent? Lots of guys can run routes, and I broke down his Dallas games over 50% of them he had under 50 yards and 55% of his yards in two games
His time in Dallas he 725 yards, 53 rec, 13.7 avg 6 TDS that's over 9 games. I'm not going to cherry pick between games. That's why its based over an average. This is just my opinion and somewhat of a prediction. I think he's going to see close to 135 targets and he will catch between 85 and 90 balls. I think having Zeke only makes him better. I think the growth of Gallup and the addition of Cobb makes him better. I believe with Dak improving as a passer in his 4th year and a new young OC. All these things favor Cooper. He was never on a roster like this in Oakland. Because of Zeke you cant just double down on him. Remember teams play Dak with 8 in the box so he saw a little of single man coverage. If teams continue with this strategy he's going to make teams pay. Hey in January you and I can revisit this conversation. One of use will look really smart. Only time will tell.

So what do you see in him you don't like ?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s lots of 5 tools that don’t make it. Not saying he’s not good but his inconsistencies and downfalls are wel documented. And looking at his gamelogs , he was very very inconsistent again with the cowboys. Assuming it all comes together then yeah he’s very good. As it stands it’s a pure toss up
That's why this is just a prediction its not 100% fact base, but I think the sigs point to him taking the next step in our system.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you agree him not being Happy in Oakland was a factor in his inconsistencies. What help did he have in Oakland, I think that was also a factor.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i mean he has to know he doesnt come close to being in that category.

TBH he came on with the cowboys BUT

View attachment 208748

he had 725 yards receiving with the cowboys in 9 games
He had 4 games with under 40 receiving yards! 1 game under 60! over half his games.........
2 games with a good 75 yards
2 MONSTER games

397 of is 725 yards came in 2 games
55% of his receiving yards came in 2 games last year.......
and he wasnt mr consistent to begin with , thats how he got traded.......

hes got massive upside.....but....TBH once i actually looked at his stats........Did he really
turn a corner?

You have to sign him, but he should be getting B.Cooks or watkins kinda money IMHO......that should be his market
I don't disagree wit this Steelers pride

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His time in Dallas he 725 yards, 53 rec, 13.7 avg 6 TDS that's over 9 games. I'm not going to cherry pick between games. That's why its based over an average. This is just my opinion and somewhat of a prediction. I think he's going to see close to 135 targets and he will catch between 85 and 90 balls. I think having Zeke only makes him better. I think the growth of Gallup and the addition of Cobb makes him better. I believe with Dak improving as a passer in his 4th year and a new young OC. All these things favor Cooper. He was never on a roster like this in Oakland. Because of Zeke you cant just double down on him. Remember teams play Dak with 8 in the box so he saw a little of single man coverage. If teams continue with this strategy he's going to make teams pay. Hey in January you and I can revisit this conversation. One of use will look really smart. Only time will tell.

So what do you see in him you don't like ?
Of
Course u won’t cherry pick games since most damage came in 2 games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you agree him not being Happy in Oakland was a factor in his inconsistencies. What help did he have in Oakland, I think that was also a factor.
I would agree it could be. But sans zeke not
Much offensive help in Dallas. Last year at least