• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one being totally annoyed by the Habs?

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey guys and gals...been a few days for me on here.

Is it just me, or are the Habs pissing anyone else off?

Was their goal just to embarrass the Caps and Pens, and then throw in the towel?

No offense Flyers fans, but I'm not seeing the same team i saw against the Caps and pens, and it's irritating the shit out of me!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Roolz, but hahahahahaha!!

Okay...I'm finished.

Carry on please. :)

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
difference? gill can not be out there against all of our lines. and briere scored with gill defending him. and the flyers know how to get players to the front of the net.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers going hard to the net and creating problems for Halak and the Habs defence, something the Caps and Pens did not do as much.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i thought the caps and pens outplayed montreal and could just not score. montreal played well tonight and leighton shut them out.

I guess i deserved that. I mean I just wanted to see a good ECF, and what I'm seeing is far from it.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i thought the caps and pens outplayed montreal and could just not score. montreal played well tonight and leighton shut them out.

a blessing in disguise. Maybe he's trying to send a message to the Flyers that he should have stayed in net all along. What is it now 120 saves on 116 shots?

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
what? i am not making fun of the caps or pens. i said it during their series, the caps and pens were in the montreal zone a lot and just got shut down by a good goalie. the first game of this series was one sided. this game though i think montreal looked good and leighton played very well.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
difference? gill can not be out there against all of our lines. and briere scored with gill defending him. and the flyers know how to get players to the front of the net.

yea, well i saw it as the habs keeping guys out of the front of the net in the series against the Caps and Pens.. okay, okay, maybe the Caps did a bad job of putting forth the effort to get guys in front of the net, but the habs did a much better job of keeping the Pens away from the front of the net than they are doing against the Flyers.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
a blessing in disguise. Maybe he's trying to send a message to the Flyers that he should have stayed in net all along. What is it now 120 saves on 116 shots?

they would have kept him in net if he did not get injured. he was on the flyers a few years ago when our team was not good. they picked him off of waivers from carolina and i guess he just needed to be on a good team. carolina is good although he played while they had a lot of injuries.

jeff reese, the flyers goaltending coach, has worked with him. i hope leighton can keep it up.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the net presence. I said it in the Caps series, and I said it in the Pens' series. The only way to beat a hot goalie is to disrupt him, get in his face, crash the net, make problems for him. The Pens did that in game 1 and won handily. They stopped afterward and struggled to score for the rest of the series. The Flyers have thrown off Halak's rhythm by getting in his face.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea, well i saw it as the habs keeping guys out of the front of the net in the series against the Caps and Pens.. okay, okay, maybe the Caps did a bad job of putting forth the effort to get guys in front of the net, but the habs did a much better job of keeping the Pens away from the front of the net than they are doing against the Flyers.

well i think another part of the story is the shutouts. i think our defense is better than the caps and pens.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's the net presence. I said it in the Caps series, and I said it in the Pens' series. The only way to beat a hot goalie is to disrupt him, get in his face, crash the net, make problems for him. The Pens did that in game 1 and won handily. They stopped afterward and struggled to score for the rest of the series. The Flyers have thrown off Halak's rhythm by getting in his face.

i think halak was angry. the vs announcer said at one point, halak fell down and did not even bother to get up. if you look at the highlights towards the end of the game the flyers had the puck in the montreal zone. halak fell over and did not stand back up. he just stayed in the butterfly and somebody almost scored.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...although it's EARLIER than i predicted, i knew halak was going to break down eventually. he's played decently, but not out of this world. i mean, montreal is outshooting them much of the time. but yes roolz...it pisses me off.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what? i am not making fun of the caps or pens. i said it during their series, the caps and pens were in the montreal zone a lot and just got shut down by a good goalie. the first game of this series was one sided. this game though i think montreal looked good and leighton played very well.

what what? whadda ya talking about Willis?

I didn't imply you were. this season is over for me. along with the disappointment of it. IF you were to make fun of either team, it's really not going to bother me, or probably many Caps fans. Pens fans? their wounds may still sticking to the sheets, but i won't speak for them.. probably like Caps fans wish i didn't speak for them :D

I just want to se some good back and forth hckey, and try to picture both fan bases chewing their nails and on the edge of their seat.. and I ain't getting that :mad:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i'm quite disappointed with both series as of now. i just want some good hockey. the other series has been entertaining (very in the 1st) but with nabby becoming swiss cheese, it's just not the same.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
they would have kept him in net if he did not get injured. he was on the flyers a few years ago when our team was not good. they picked him off of waivers from carolina and i guess he just needed to be on a good team. carolina is good although he played while they had a lot of injuries.

jeff reese, the flyers goaltending coach, has worked with him. i hope leighton can keep it up.

so what happened to the rule (I just started to spell it rool..LOL) that the starter doesn't loos his job due to injury?

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
haha. i understand you. i thought you thought i was making fun of the caps or pens because you said, i guess i deserve that.

i would want some exciting hockey also if i were you. as a flyers fan i am happy with the results. the last series was a lot for me. it was historic although i was very stressed out.

ROOLZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well...although it's EARLIER than i predicted, i knew halak was going to break down eventually. he's played decently, but not out of this world. i mean, montreal is outshooting them much of the time. but yes roolz...it pisses me off.

Okay.. there ya go. that's what I'm talking about.. let it out!!