• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Always the bridesmaid...

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that makes total sense, because your team didn't just get beat by the worst team in the division last year, with a brand new coach.

That didn't just happen.

Probably the one draft pick this year that the redskins don't have is going to make a huge difference.

Good GOD, you people are stupid.

did you say one thing on here that matters or makes sense?
there are 10 teams that lost to the eagles. Way more than lost to the Skins. (which the cowboys beat twice)
Wasn't even talking about the top draft pick you gave up for your benched QB. I am talking about your team as a whole. Looks pretty grim for the worst team in the NFL. You team looked to have quit, while we have a ton of flaws they still played hard. Like I said. You are just a silly fuck, (how does twist say it?) looking for attention. But please if you are gonna come here with your crap. make it something good. Your making trolls look bad.
I don't mind trolls that are kinda witty. You just suck at it.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey bruh how does it really feel to suck that bad .... and not even have a top pick to help fix the problem? Not to mention .... nothing in FA to really help your issues ....

Better yet ... I watched the circus show known as the Redskins earlier today ..... after that game .... no denying the players you have dont even care to be on a nfl football field

Oh, hey brush...gee, you really think so, "twist3d?!?!?!"

I mean, shit, if some assclown named "twist3d," thinks the redskins are screwed, I guess I should really be worried!?!

I mean, you got that supercool "3-as-backwards-e" thing going for you.

So there's that.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you say one thing on here that matters or makes sense?
there are 10 teams that lost to the eagles. Way more than lost to the Skins. (which the cowboys beat twice)
Wasn't even talking about the top draft pick you gave up for your benched QB. I am talking about your team as a whole. Looks pretty grim for the worst team in the NFL. You team looked to have quit, while we have a ton of flaws they still played hard. Like I said. You are just a silly fuck, (how does twist say it?) looking for attention. But please if you are gonna come here with your crap. make it something good. Your making trolls look bad.
I don't mind trolls that are kinda witty. You just suck at it.

Yeah, I'm going to go,with, even a complete moron - not unlike you - doesn't actually believe the absolutely stupid shit you just wrote.

I mean, just pathetically sad, delusional, idiotic crap.

Your team is awful, and needed a 4th and 10 miracle play against a 2-12 team that had basically quit on their coach to even BE in the position to choke away your season.

Again.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, shit, if some assclown named "twist3d," thinks the redskins are screwed, I guess I should really be worried!?!

So there's that.

aww my feelings are so hurt ........ I watched and talked to Skins fans all day that just gave up ...

That was the worst any pro team ever stepped on the field and played in my lifetime .... Yall should get fined for that shit too.... Neither the Skins nor the Giants played to win .... yall played to see which could stap on tv and play the worst

and if you deny it ... you didnt watch the fucking game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm going to go,with, even a complete moron - not unlike you - doesn't actually believe the absolutely stupid shit you just wrote.

Your team is awful, and needed a 4th and 10 miracle play against a 2-12 team that had basically quit on their coach to even BE in the position to choke away your season.

Again.

Why are you even here dude? No one cares about the Skins, or Braves, or Natives, or whatever Obama changes your names to

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again.

LOL keep trying, you still suck at it :laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Echoing a typical response from the Skids board. Take your trolling to the smack talk thread.
Oh by the way you never answered my question. Who will the Skids take with the 2nd pick in the draft?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Again.
We beat you 2 X this year....you are the only team more dysfunctional than us in the front office..LOL!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Echoing a typical response from the Skids board. Take your trolling to the smack talk thread.
Oh by the way you never answered my question. Who will the Skids take with the 2nd pick in the draft?

Wouldn't it be funny if the Rams traded their pick to them for more picks LOL

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three and thirteen

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I have ever complained about trolls on the redskins board......ever.

I enjoy making you idiots look bad.

I mean, pday is easy pickings, but still, everybody likes to kick around the stupid kid now and again...

You know, for kicks and shiggles.

As it turns out, it doesn't matter WHO the cryboys have at qb - they ALL choke.:lol:

LMFAO @ 3-13

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.

Weak.

Your qb might never play again, is already a colossal choker, and has saddled your pathetic franchise with an untenable contract.

And like you said, the redskins qb is 23.

The RG3 trade could end up setting the Redskins back five years. The Redskins could be below .500 for the foreseeable future with such a lack of talent on the roster and not having a first round pick this coming draft when it has become apparent that they desperately need another franchise cornerstone to pair with RG3. They are in the process of cleaning house with the firing of Shannahan and will be losing their best defensive player of the past five plus years to retirement. Sounds like a long-term rebuilding process.

The transition for their next head coach probably won't go as smoothly as it did for example, Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly, because the 49ers and Eagles possessed a bundle of talent for those two to work with when they arrived. The new coach that comes in with the Redskins is inheriting a team with little talent. But hey, your quarterback is 23 after all. It's a good thing he is young, because he will have plenty of growing pains for years on a below average football team.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the game went as I expected not as I hoped

Its frustrating to be a Cowboys fan the last 18 years SMH

team effort and team loss though not surprised I am not happy about the result

Time to watch the bowl games and look for players that could help the Cowboys

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than being the perennial basement bitch and not even having a high draft pick to show for it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I have ever complained about trolls on the redskins board......ever.

I enjoy making you idiots look bad.

I mean, pday is easy pickings, but still, everybody likes to kick around the stupid kid now and again...

You know, for kicks and shiggles.

As it turns out, it doesn't matter WHO the cryboys have at qb - they ALL choke.:lol:

The only reason you are still allowed here :suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So there's that.

You have said your peace, now leave and I won't ask again. Don't come on the Dallas board calling posters here trolls. That's just idiotic.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason you are still allowed here :suds:

So you like it when I embarrass pday too?!

Say it is t so, fordman?!?!?!!

But I digress, and ought to leave lest fordman get himself worked up.

Enjoy watching the playoffs from the same couch as the redskins, despite your continued insistence that the cowboys are good.

Now that all three other NFC east teams have won a division title since the cowboys have own one, I'm thinking next year could be your year.

Happy new year:suds: