• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Always the bridesmaid...

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As enjoyable as it is to watch the cowboys choke away yet another season, I honestly can say that I had hoped your pathetic team would have beaten the Sheagles tonight.

But only because I think chip Kelly is a smarmy punk.

Either way, the Sheagles are going to lose by three touchdowns next week to a better coached, more talented, and hungrier saints team.

So buck up, have a seat on the couch, and just be glad your franchise isn't as much of a mess as the redskins are for a change...

:lol:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at you Sybil

far and away the dumbest football poster going....8 years running

you actual make krush look good and he knows nothing about football BUT Dallas doesn't matter to an upstanding redskin fan like you.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 wins .....

enough said

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As enjoyable as it is to watch the cowboys choke away yet another season, I honestly can say that I had hoped your pathetic team would have beaten the Sheagles tonight.

But only because I think chip Kelly is a smarmy punk.

Either way, the Sheagles are going to lose by three touchdowns next week to a better coached, more talented, and hungrier saints team.

So buck up, have a seat on the couch, and just be glad your franchise isn't as much of a mess as the redskins are for a change...

:lol:

I have a serious question for you. Who are you going to pick with 2nd pick in the draft? Aren't you one of the loudest complainers about trolls on the Skids board? Fucking TROLL.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:Awwww....poor pdumbass.

You probably thought that THIS was going to be the year your pathetic team was going to finally - FINALLY!!!! - win a meaningful game.

Guess what, shitforbrains: it is actually ALWAYS WORSE IN DALLAS!!!

:laugh3::laugh3::suds::laugh3::laugh3:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a serious question for you. Who are you going to pick with 2nd pick in the draft? Aren't you one of the loudest complainers about trolls on the Skids board? Fucking TROLL.

I don't believe I have ever complained about trolls on the redskins board......ever.

I enjoy making you idiots look bad.

I mean, pday is easy pickings, but still, everybody likes to kick around the stupid kid now and again...

You know, for kicks and shiggles.

As it turns out, it doesn't matter WHO the cryboys have at qb - they ALL choke.:lol:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck it, you qbs dad just fired your headcoach. Lol

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suck it, you qbs dad just fired your headcoach. Lol

Dan Snyder is Mike shanahan's dad?!

Wow, he looks incredibly young for a man his age.

Must be all that soul sucking he's doing.

Much like The Facelift, Jerrah.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a cripple as your qb and he is what 24 years old?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:Awwww....poor pdumbass.

You probably thought that THIS was going to be the year your pathetic team was going to finally - FINALLY!!!! - win a meaningful game.

Guess what, shitforbrains: it is actually ALWAYS WORSE IN DALLAS!!!

:laugh3::laugh3::suds::laugh3::laugh3:

no troll but Washington remains what they are..... 2012 was a fluke
but hey.....FOOTBALL stupid remains all you

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your qb is not snyder. Are you that dumb? Rg3s dad called snyder and said that Shannahan needed to be terminated.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe I have ever complained about trolls on the redskins board......ever.

I enjoy making you idiots look bad.

I mean, pday is easy pickings, but still, everybody likes to kick around the stupid kid now and again...

You know, for kicks and shiggles.

As it turns out, it doesn't matter WHO the cryboys have at qb - they ALL choke.:lol:
the redskins board is one of the most thin skinned boards on here. you shouldn't have to complain about trolls. If another teams poster comes on there & makes an intelligent post one of you don't agree with, you just ban him. Your kind of a silly fuck coming on here talking trash when your team is the 2nd worst team in the NFL right now. Only really the Texans have a lot of thing to look up too, while the skins are completely screwed. Kinda making your team the worst team in the NFL. Good luck with that.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have a cripple as your qb and he is what 24 years old?

Lol.

Weak.

Your qb might never play again, is already a colossal choker, and has saddled your pathetic franchise with an untenable contract.

And like you said, the redskins qb is 23.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO............I'm the troll and manster and colors are swell
Sybil is a victim..............

fuck political correctness

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry it out, pday.

It's enjoyable to read.

It really, truly is.

Happy new Year, troll! Your team is awful, you might be the dumbest person on the planet, and always remember that your shit makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO............I'm the troll and manster and colors are swell
Sybil is a victim..............

fuck political correctness

sniff sniff you forgot me :bawling:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the redskins board is one of the most thin skinned boards on here. you shouldn't have to complain about trolls. If another teams poster comes on there & makes an intelligent post one of you don't agree with, you just ban him. Your kind of a silly fuck coming on here talking trash when your team is the 2nd worst team in the NFL right now. Only really the Texans have a lot of thing to look up too, while the skins are completely screwed. Kinda making your team the worst team in the NFL. Good luck with that.

Yeah, that makes total sense, because your team didn't just get beat by the worst team in the division last year, with a brand new coach.

That didn't just happen.

Probably the one draft pick this year that the redskins don't have is going to make a huge difference.

Good GOD, you people are stupid.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry it out, pday.

It's enjoyable to read.

It really, truly is.

Happy new Year, troll! Your team is awful, you might be the dumbest person on the planet, and always remember that your shit makes me laugh and laugh and laugh!

hey bruh how does it really feel to suck that bad .... and not even have a top pick to help fix the problem? Not to mention .... nothing in FA to really help your issues ....

Better yet ... I watched the circus show known as the Redskins earlier today ..... after that game .... no denying the players you have dont even care to be on a nfl football field