• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL All players should get paid as much as possible

maximized deals

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh, so you’re saying GMs use top 10 picks on their 8th CB, and 8th WR? No team carried 8 WR or 8 CB by the way. They use top 10 picks on starters so 1 C, 1 QB, 1 LT, 1 RB, 2 CB

So they only go in otas with just 5 wr/cb?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that's already the plan. Who the fuck in their right mind would subject themselves to the abuse these people do without thinking they're making the most they can off of it, especially when it can all end on any given play? Any player that isn't getting paid as much as possible (and don't give me the whole Tom Brady line of bs, he's already worth 9 figures) needs to fire their agent pronto.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that's already the plan. Who the fuck in their right mind would subject themselves to the abuse these people do without thinking they're making the most they can off of it, especially when it can all end on any given play? Any player that isn't getting paid as much as possible (and don't give me the whole Tom Brady line of bs, he's already worth 9 figures) needs to fire their agent pronto.
There’s a difference bw maximizing ur value, and straight stupid money.

Either way the results are 16-3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit about your poll. The poll doesn't address you being a fuckface
took you all that time to come up with that? yikes...............since ive seen you post in the interim. You would think you would have something bet.:noidea:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
took you all that time to come up with that? yikes...............since ive seen you post in the interim. You would think you would have something bet.:noidea:

Out of curiosity, what do you do when you aren't posting here? Not that it leaves you much time for anything else mind you.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of curiosity, what do you do when you aren't posting here? Not that it leaves you much time for anything else mind yvulou.....
well considering i havent been on nearly as much, and dealing with medical issues, you can go fuck yourself.

but, the point of my post was, he was on, didnt reply, comes back days later with some pussy vulgarities

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well considering i havent been on nearly as much, and dealing with medical issues, you can go fuck yourself.

but, the point of my post was, he was on, didnt reply, comes back days later with some pussy vulgarities

Nearly as much? When aren't you on here?

6 months longer here than me and 4 times as many posts.....

No life........ Addicted to phone, can't stop posting, keeping track of everybody.... The OFFICIAL scorekeeper. I think you get alerts when somebody replies to you cause you are quick on the draw.....

I on the other hand have a life and don't have time to fuck myself.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly as much? When aren't you on here?

6 months longer here than me and 4 times as many posts.....

No life........ Addicted to phone, can't stop posting, keeping track of everybody.... The OFFICIAL scorekeeper. I think you get alerts when somebody replies to you cause you are quick on the draw.....

I on the other hand have a life and don't have time to fuck myself.....
well hank, perhaps you dont know my life, whats happened, what medical issued ive been dealing with for a while. What medical treatments i have to get daily. Ive alluded to it a few times. But you continue to poke. I pretty much can only assume your're really just a not nice person. Kinda dick. Thats fine, if thats how you feel better about yourself, thats cool. Also bw some things at work, education, courses, continuing education etc. That require alot of time on a compute, i find alot of time to be pissing around. so yeah whatever. have your take. Enjoy taking your shots at others with life situations beyond their control. Have nice one bud

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif