• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Ovechkin....Fatty

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he's going to lose the Art Ross to Evgeni this season. Book it.

We're booking things again?

Since we're swamp talking, let me say that Malkin won't even have the most points on his team! Crosby is always carrying him! ;)

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're booking things again?

Since we're swamp talking, let me say that Malkin won't even have the most points on his team! Crosby is always carrying him! ;)

If he can stay healthy. He has already missed almost 80 games on his career. I am nit being a dick, but Crosby's reliability is an issue now. We know how concussions can lead to easier second amethyst cocussions, plus he has had hip and ankle issues.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting tidbit:

Since the beginning of their careers, Ovechkin, Crosby and Malkin have all been able to play 410 games.

Ovechkin has missed 15 due to injury (17 overall because of suspension). He has played in 96% of the games.

Crosby has missed 80 due to injury. He has played in 81% of the games.

Malkin has missed 58 due to injury. He has played in 86% of the games.

The most reckless and wild of the players also appears to be the most durable.....by a mile. Drink and party more Penguin boys!!!!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most reckless and wild of the players also appears to be the most durable.....by a mile. Drink and party more Penguin boys!!!!

If only I could find all those posts from back in the day where I said luck and your body have more to do with longevity than how you play the game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
An interesting tidbit:

Since the beginning of their careers, Ovechkin, Crosby and Malkin have all been able to play 410 games.

Ovechkin has missed 15 due to injury (17 overall because of suspension). He has played in 96% of the games.

Crosby has missed 80 due to injury. He has played in 81% of the games.

Malkin has missed 58 due to injury. He has played in 86% of the games.

Since the beginning of their careers, Ovechkin has played in 37 playoff games. Never advancing further than the second round.

Crosby has played in 62 playoff games making to the cup finals twice, winning it once.

Malkin has also played in 62 playoff games. Cup twice winning it once and a Conn Smythe.

I guess you have to drink and party to ease the pain of defeat. ;)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since the beginning of their careers, Ovechkin has played in 37 playoff games. Never advancing further than the second round.

Crosby has played in 62 playoff games making to the cup finals twice, winning it once.

Malkin has also played in 62 playoff games. Cup twice winning it once and a Conn Smythe.

I guess you have to drink and party to ease the pain of defeat. ;)

:L

Swamp. That way >

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My shirt is soaked and I am not even moving at work, lol.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... I almost wanna pass on the gym after work. This is just disgusting.