• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Alamo Bowl: #15 OREGON DUCKS vs #11 TCU

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, just so we are clear here. It's not ok to pick on ducks in a game day thread about a game they actually played in because it's disrespectful, but it's entirely ok to turn that thread into a bash on fans from a team that weren't actually in that game. Is that right clark?

I mean I know you think you are being clever and all, but did you really say it's not cool to pick on the ducks after that game and now want to keep on making dumb gifs that really don't even make any sense and aren't related to anything this thread was about? :L

Just checking. You do seem to be having fun so don't let me stop you. I said the night of this game I have a 24 hour rule and was already over it before you started slurping up OD's goo and riding on the coattails of the mighty ducks. Pretty much everyone else that had a laugh at that game had moved on as well so hijack what you want. Just making sure you understand what dipshit hypocritical choad smoker you are.

Carry on.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, just so we are clear here. It's not ok to pick on ducks in a game day thread about a game they actually played in because it's disrespectful, but it's entirely ok to turn that thread into a bash on fans from a team that weren't actually in that game. Is that right clark?

I mean I know you think you are being clever and all, but did you really say it's not cool to pick on the ducks after that game and now want to keep on making dumb gifs that really don't even make any sense and aren't related to anything this thread was about? :L

Just checking. You do seem to be having fun so don't let me stop you. I said the night of this game I have a 24 hour rule and was already over it before you started slurping up OD's goo and riding on the coattails of the mighty ducks. Pretty much everyone else that had a laugh at that game had moved on as well so hijack what you want. Just making sure you understand what dipshit hypocritical choad smoker you are.

Carry on.
But 20 pages of gifs and memes are fun thats what you said :noidea: Or is it just fun when it involves the ducks?will you make up your mind :gaah:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But 20 pages of gifs and memes are fun thats what you said :noidea: Or is it just fun when it involves the ducks?will you make up your mind :gaah:
:lol:
Figured. You won't answer to your hypocrisy even a little bit. You do have a lot in common with the 'men of oregon' don't you. :whistle:

Did you, or did you not say GDT should stand without picking on people? And now are doing just that. Worse, when it's not even about anything related to that actual game.

Your gifs don't bother me in the least. Hell, put one up a day in the Pac12 thread. Those aren't particularly good, but it's more that they don't make any sense than who they are about. Just not your best work. You can grab OD's sack however often you want to. Just trying to clear up whether you actually believe people should respect GDT's or not.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
Figured. You won't answer to your hypocrisy even a little bit. You do have a lot in common with the 'men of oregon' don't you. :whistle:

Did you, or did you not say GDT should stand without picking on people? And now are doing just that. Worse, when it's not even about anything related to that actual game.

Your gifs don't bother me in the least. Hell, put one up a day in the Pac12 thread. Those aren't particularly good, but it's more that they don't make any sense than who they are about. Just not your best work. You can grab OD's sack however often you want to. Just trying to clear up whether you actually believe people should respect GDT's or not.
Did not read you said this is fun :noidea: Do you not like memes and gifs now? You need to make up your mind . Is failure not fun anymore :gaah:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Exactly.

Can't answer to his hypocrisy at all. Clark being Clark.

Memes and gifs are just fine. You just need to decide if picking on people really belongs in the sacred GDT's as you called them or not. Clear up that confusion.

Just maybe try something that's actually funny at least. Might work better. :thumb:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. Exactly.

Can't answer to his hypocrisy at all. Clark being Clark.

Memes and gifs are just fine. You just need to decide if picking on people really belongs in the sacred GDT's as you called them or not. Clear up that confusion.

Just maybe try something that's actually funny at least. Might work better. :thumb:
I'm just going by your standards so I'm guessing you're not happy with yourself. It goes both ways if you don't like it you could always make an lol a separate lol thread like everyone else does :noidea: Not hard to see but we have also beaten Oregon in the last 13 years so I can see the frustration.
Failure is fun don't want to ruin everyone's fun - Wiz

Am I being meme? It's all in good fun :suds: Not feeding the dog anymore back to making people laugh

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even still talking about it? it was so 4 days ago.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn.

So the Finding Bigfoot staff is now going to have to go on another search to find a Bigfoot in a Washington Husky mascot uniform?

I thought they had him cornered at the Alamo Bowl wearing a green hat and an "I love Oregon" t-shirt.
Bigfoot got away again :gaah:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going by your standards so I'm guessing you're not happy with yourself. It goes both ways if you don't like it you could always make an lol a separate lol thread like everyone else does :noidea: Not hard to see but we have also beaten Oregon in the last 13 years so I can see the frustration.
Failure is fun don't want to ruin everyone's fun - Wiz

Am I being meme? It's all in good fun :suds: Not feeding the dog anymore back to making people laugh
Lol, exactly.

You start by crying about people picking on OD
leave-britney-alone-o.gif
Mind you, it was well after everyone had already moved on, but still to you everyone is just a big meany head!

Then you start off making memes dissing on the Huskies.
:wtf:

Which is it clarky? Is it ok to pick on people in a thread that actually was about them to begin with? Or not?

Just pick one.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we even still talking about it? it was so 4 days ago.
Because clark got a hold of some really bad shit I think. :noidea:
He's protecting his territory now that he's officially OD's bitch it looks like.