• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: OREGON DUCKS vs USC trojans 7PM EST on ESPN

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas winning today is the worst thing for them.

Stuck in Charlie Strong purgatory.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But did you "really" win?
Ah, I'm not as down on CS as a lot of fans are.

Unless we can hire Saban, cant really get excited about anyone else coming in and starting over. CS only had 2 1/2 years, let the season play out.

Texas starts more true FR, rsFR and SO than any team in the country. It's not even close. So I think it's a little harder to win when your leaders are FR and So.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OREGON DUCKS go to Los Angeles, California to take on the surging USC Trojans. The Ducks come into the game with momentum after beating Arizona State. The Trojans are Jekyll and Hyde, but the bottom line for the Trojans is they have Helton Skelter as coach and they cant fix that.

Ducks sporting all white vs USC. Storm LA has been a good thing for Oregon in the past couple of trips to Southern Cal.

Ducks got Herbert and momentum from their win vs ASU.

This thing is going Ducks favor. TUNE IN AND WITNESS!!

OREGON - 45

USC - 35
Got the winners score correct. :suds:

Witnessed!
554.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he did a great job, was everywhere
DC does need to clean up the penalties. Darnold is going to be a hell of a QB . Especially if he finds a ruthless with the deep ball. The defense is a lot more aggressive this year. I Like the combo of juju, rogers, pittman, burnett and bebe. Hoping Rojos fangs keep their magic

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC does need to clean up the penalties. Darnold is going to be a hell of a QB . Especially if he finds a ruthless with the deep ball. The defense is a lot more aggressive this year. I Like the combo of juju, rogers, pittman, burnett and bebe. Hoping Rojos fangs keep their magic

Agree wit all. I would also like to see Banner sit, if he isn't getting beat he's holding