• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama's Tim Williams and failed drug test

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it does. As I posted previously, marijuana actually gets into your fat cells. It can hang out for 6 months, especially if you smoke daily or close to it.

I smoke almost daily. I'm a pretty good size guy, but I'm not quite as big as Tim Williams. I knew I was going to be applying for my current job a good month and a half before I did and was told they drug test. I laid off the weed for a little over a month, got one of those kits that are supposed to clean your system. Followed it exactly and was still pissing dirty at the end of it.

Fortunately, I had been misinformed about drug testing (which kinda pissed me off because I could have been smoking all that time lol) and got the job anyway.

yep, it can take a WHILE to get THC metabolites completely flushed out of your body if you smoke often. sucks, because shitty garbage/poison like cocaine is water-soluble, so you can piss that out within a day or two. but something relatively benign like pot will linger for what seems like forever.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Williams Admits He Failed Multiple Drug Tests at Alabama

hi-res-428c08ed878d6586064dac66ab97b10e_crop_north.jpg

la-sp-sn-nick-saban-alabama-salary-20140603
gXtg527.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ fans of 2 teams that got their asses kicked by Alabama talking about Alabama playing cupcakes.

Can't make this shit up.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: @ fans of 2 teams that got their asses kicked by Alabama talking about Alabama playing cupcakes.

Can't make this shit up.
Meh Bama got off easy with Max Browne.SC threw them a cupcake. Then again SC plays a 9 game conference schedule no FCS teams :yawn:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh Bama got off easy with Max Browne.SC threw them a cupcake. Then again SC plays a 9 game conference schedule no FCS teams :yawn:

Losers make excuses.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need for excuses. SC is loading up. Personally I would be worried if I was an Alabama fan. Maybe smoke something to calm my nerves. SC is back

"If Colt hadn't got hurt"
"Shouldn't have gotten a rematch"
"Easier to recruit in the SEC"
"Coach doesn't kick kids out of the country for failed drug test"
"Max Browne played".

Alabama loses to Clemson on the last play of the game, lost the starting RB that was our only offense while playing a true freshman QB and Alabama fans say "better team won and they deserved it, we played the QB we thought gave us the best chance to win and injuries are part of the game".

Face it, you're just another loser bitch making loser bitch excuses.

I'm not even remotely worried about USC, won't play you again in the near future. USC is in Mike Shula mode, where it's just good to have someone who doesn't embarrass you. The coach you really wanted went to Washington.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Max Browne played".

Alabama loses to Clemson on the last play of the game, lost the starting RB that was our only offense while playing a true freshman QB and Alabama fans say "better team won and they deserved it, we played the QB we thought gave us the best chance to win and injuries are part of the game".

I'm not even remotely worried about USC, won't play you again in the near future. USC is in Mike Shula mode, where it's just good to have someone who doesn't embarrass you. The coach you really wanted went to Washington.
Unlike Bama, Washington kicks their criminals to the curb.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Max Browne played".

Theres a reason Darnold is getting more attention at the combine.Than most prospects participating.When he's not even there. And its quite obvious Bama is nervous about SC rising. They're even started giving out medical marijuana cards to the Tide since the emergence of Darnold. SC doesn't need excuses they play FBS competition :yawn: