• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs Virginia Tech (who wins)

Who Wins

• Alabama in a blowout

Votes: 54 63.5%
  • Alabama in a close game

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Virginia Tech in a blowout

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Virginia Tech in a close game

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nyg_zpsc44700cd.jpg

that one lives on forever... Cam 10/10

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is predicting a close, 3-point win being that big of a homer?

Wouldnt worry about ol Tony... He is the homerist of homers... And it isnt just Florida which would be fine... Its SEC nutswinging at its finest.

We are all homers of our teams, anyone who says they arent, well they lie....

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of them are walkons.

Ok.

Dillion Lee tSO would project at MikeLB in VT's system and you expect him to start over Jack Tyler rSR (who actually was a walk-on at one point) when Lee has only played special teams his entire career and has 1 solo tackle, while Jack Tyler has had more playing time than probably anybody on Bama's defense, led the team in tackles last year, and is up on multiple preseason national and conference watch lists?Retard level 1 complete.

Derrick Henry has never played a football game and broke his fucking leg the first time he tried in a spring game. Retard level 2 complete.

Reuben Foster has nothing to show for his collegiate career but a new red hummer. No tackles, not sacks, no passes defended, nothing.......another true freshman. Retard level 3 complete.

Raheem Falkins - tFR....already touched on a few of these. Bama doesn't have a word about him on their official website, and doesn't have a picture of him. I've followed Bama closely for all 25 years of my life and I have never even heard of this dude. Retard level 4 complete.

5'10 Robert Black rFR- never played in a college game, got fucking hurt the first time he did. Nuff' said. Retard level 5 complete.

5'11 Christian Jones JR....this dude started 10 games last year so I don't really think he is a 3rd or 4th stringer :L.....would be in the slot at VT and we will be going more to the TE in the future. Would get minimal playing time here. Retard level 6 complete.

LOL at some fat ass OL starting as t-FR. Retard level 7,8,9 complete.

Perry and Williams would be 2nd string (assuming one of the CBs didn't move over) and would be lower than that I imagine this time next year. Retard level 10 and 11 complete.

Who the fuck is Alec Morris? Retard level 12 complete.

You made it to level twelve bro and you went full retard. You should never go full retard.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

Dillion Lee tSO would project at MikeLB in VT's system and you expect him to start over Jack Tyler rSR (who actually was a walk-on at one point) when Lee has only played special teams his entire career and has 1 solo tackle, while Jack Tyler has had more playing time than probably anybody on Bama's defense, led the team in tackles last year, and is up on multiple preseason national and conference watch lists?Retard level 1 complete.

Derrick Henry has never played a football game and broke his fucking leg the first time he tried in a spring game. Retard level 2 complete.

Reuben Foster has nothing to show for his collegiate career but a new red hummer. No tackles, not sacks, no passes defended, nothing.......another true freshman. Retard level 3 complete.

Raheem Falkins - tFR....already touched on a few of these. Bama doesn't have a word about him on their official website, and doesn't have a picture of him. I've followed Bama closely for all 25 years of my life and I have never even heard of this dude. Retard level 4 complete.

5'10 Robert Black rFR- never played in a college game, got fucking hurt the first time he did. Nuff' said. Retard level 5 complete.

5'11 Christian Jones JR....this dude started 10 games last year so I don't really think he is a 3rd or 4th stringer :L.....would be in the slot at VT and we will be going more to the TE in the future. Would get minimal playing time here. Retard level 6 complete.

LOL at some fat ass OL starting as t-FR. Retard level 7,8,9 complete.

Perry and Williams would be 2nd string (assuming one of the CBs didn't move over) and would be lower than that I imagine this time next year. Retard level 10 and 11 complete.

Who the fuck is Alec Morris? Retard level 12 complete.

You made it to level twelve bro and you went full retard. You should never go full retard.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm sure Bama's 3rd and 4th string could have done better than 7-6 vs a midmajor schedule like VT did last season. I see no improvement in 2013.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'm sure Bama's 3rd and 4th string could have done better than 7-6 vs a midmajor schedule like VT did last season. I see no improvement in 2013.

You can be just as dumb as you want and it won't hurt me. I just hope everybody reading your shit doesn't lump me in with your derp being from the same state. You basically can't give me any proof any of those guys would start for even a D2 school and you know nothing about the rosters, but you want people to believe you because you're an Alabama fan? :laugh3:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be just as dumb as you want and it won't hurt me. I just hope everybody reading your shit doesn't lump me in with your derp being from the same state. You basically can't give me any proof any of those guys would start for even a D2 school and you know nothing about the rosters, but you want people to believe you because you're an Alabama fan? :laugh3:

Most of these guys were 4 and 5 stars. No doubt they would contribute for VT immediately.VT is a bigger college football laughingstock than Ohio State. Bama is loaded 3-deep. I see no redeeming qualities for 2013 VT. They don't belong on the same field with Bama. Don't cry now.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these guys were 4 and 5 stars. No doubt they would contribute for VT immediately.VT is a bigger college football laughingstock than Ohio State. Bama is loaded 3-deep. I see no redeeming qualities for 2013 VT. They don't belong on the same field with Bama. Don't cry now.

Lol i should have said the same thing the after bama went 7-6 and got beat by Louisiana lafeyette or whatever. VT was up in the 4th against bama the best year they've had in recent memory and VT has more talent and a better coaching staff now. Will they win? Probably not.....but not belonging on the same field? Lol

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol i should have said the same thing the after bama went 7-6 and got beat by Louisiana lafeyette or whatever. VT was up in the 4th against bama the best year they've had in recent memory and VT has more talent and a better coaching staff now. Will they win? Probably not.....but not belonging on the same field? Lol

2009 Bama couldn't hold a candle to 2011 or 2012 Bama. Far more balance, production and explosiveness on offense and far more depth all-around. I'd say 2009 VT was far better than 2013 will be. More NFL talent.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama is going to bitch-slap that ugly fucking thing off of Beamer's face.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2009 Bama couldn't hold a candle to 2011 or 2012 Bama. Far more balance, production and explosiveness on offense and far more depth all-around. I'd say 2009 VT was far better than 2013 will be. More NFL talent.

STOP. HOMER TIME!

original.gif

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That gump is more of a homer than
images

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowout because Bama has 3rd and 4th stringers that would grab half the starting spots for Virginia Tech.
I see the Justin Gumps are at it a little earlier than usual! I am and have been an SEC SEC SEC guy for over 40 years now and I have always given them respect(almost always) I had a cousin that played for Shug and his brother played for Bear, in mid 60s. My mothers family all hail from Brewton and those 2 cousins were all state or district(cannot remember) for TR Miller HS. My family, then and now spends many a holiday at the family summer home (aka farm) over there. Its near and dear to my heart, always has been, always will be, but brother I tell NO LIE when I say, a more pompous bunch of braggarts has never been born when it comes to CFB!
All I can say is, they cant be too dumb, because they choose their battles and they have not been bested by many in football( I need to look it up, used to be Penn St. and one or two more)
The hell of it is, thats it! Nothing else and they try to make you think there is nothing as good or as important than football. I will agree, to an extent with that line of thought, but I AM SERIOUS NOTHING in their state or this country is MORE RELEVANT to them. If you spend some time there you would see why and thats not a knock on the whole state.:noidea:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OOPS! Sorry Bama wins handily 20 -7.:bawling:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:clap:
I see the Justin Gumps are at it a little earlier than usual! I am and have been an SEC SEC SEC guy for over 40 years now and I have always given them respect(almost always) I had a cousin that played for Shug and his brother played for Bear, in mid 60s. My mothers family all hail from Brewton and those 2 cousins were all state or district(cannot remember) for TR Miller HS. My family, then and now spends many a holiday at the family summer home (aka farm) over there. Its near and dear to my heart, always has been, always will be, but brother I tell NO LIE when I say, a more pompous bunch of braggarts has never been born when it comes to CFB!
All I can say is, they cant be too dumb, because they choose their battles and they have not been bested by many in football( I need to look it up, used to be Penn St. and one or two more)
The hell of it is, thats it! Nothing else and they try to make you think there is nothing as good or as important than football. I will agree, to an extent with that line of thought, but I AM SERIOUS NOTHING in their state or this country is MORE RELEVANT to them. If you spend some time there you would see why and thats not a knock on the whole state.:noidea:

:clap: