• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Alabama vs Miss St

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a knee, and call this one done. MSU played lights-out against a sloppy Bama team, so no need for more points.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth. Do you think bama will drop to #2 after tonight? Not that it really matters but I'm curious.

Its possible. So far as they don't drop below #2, its all good.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truth. Do you think bama will drop to #2 after tonight? Not that it really matters but I'm curious.

I dont believe in teams winning and dropping personally. Teams struggle, but it shows character to struggle like this and still win. Bama has a big lead on FSU in terms of first place votes, and BCS overall points, dont see them dropping.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wondered how fans are able to follow the game closely and post on threads about their team? I guess I just can't multi task! :L

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wondered how fans are able to follow the game closely and post on threads about their team? I guess I just can't multi task! :L

I was watching two games and posting, guess i am good at multi-tasking.:lol:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. I don't like it either
I had some Gator douchebag trolling the Auburn game. Some Auburn fans were giving me friendly shit ... that's cool, as that is part of it. But, for the most part it was respectful discussion of the game with Auburn, UGa and Bama fans. Noticed the Gator troll disappeared in the 4th quarter when UGa started the come back.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had some Gator douchebag trolling the Auburn game. Some Auburn fans were giving me friendly shit ... that's cool, as that is part of it. But, for the most part it was respectful discussion of the game with Auburn, UGa and Bama fans. Noticed the Gator troll disappeared in the 4th quarter when UGa started the come back.

You’re still not over it are you? Go back and read that post from the beginning. YOU were the one that started with the personal shots at me. I never took a personal shot at you, but I’m going to now. You are a complete ass-pipe & douche bag. I took a shot at your coach in that post, and you cried like a bitch. YOU lost your mind over it. YOU were the one that started in with the personal attacks “quit sucking that Auburn dick”.....”how does that Auburn dick taste”....... When did I drop a single vulgar line like that on you? You didn’t like the fact that I’m a Gator giving you shit. That’s fine, but I didn’t troll you bitch. Get over yourself, this is a sports forum and rival teams give each other shit. I give it and I take it.

I’m going to give you a little leeway here because what I learned about you in that post were two things: A) It’s apparent you are probably 13 +/- a year or two. B) You have strong latent homosexual tendencies that are bubbling to the surface in your confused young life. In the span of less than a page of posts you made reference to fellatio at least 3 times. Does that excite you? It’s okay if it does I guess. It’s a new, enlightened time and you have the freedom to be the man-lover you want to be.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This! I'm too busy focusing on beers and the game!

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re still not over it are you? Go back and read that post from the beginning. YOU were the one that started with the personal shots at me. I never took a personal shot at you, but I’m going to now. You are a complete ass-pipe & douche bag. I took a shot at your coach in that post, and you cried like a bitch. YOU lost your mind over it. YOU were the one that started in with the personal attacks “quit sucking that Auburn dick”.....”how does that Auburn dick taste”....... When did I drop a single vulgar line like that on you? You didn’t like the fact that I’m a Gator giving you shit. That’s fine, but I didn’t troll you bitch. Get over yourself, this is a sports forum and rival teams give each other shit. I give it and I take it.

I’m going to give you a little leeway here because what I learned about you in that post were two things: A) It’s apparent you are probably 13 +/- a year or two. B) You have strong latent homosexual tendencies that are bubbling to the surface in your confused young life. In the span of less than a page of posts you made reference to fellatio at least 3 times. Does that excite you? It’s okay if it does I guess. It’s a new, enlightened time and you have the freedom to be the man-lover you want to be.

Swampy gonna be on your ass from now on! You fucked up!:clap:

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 61, 64, 65, 73, 78, 79, 92, 09, 11 and 12 we beat Miss ST by an average of 26 - 7. All of these years we also won the National Championship.

Roll Tide

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read all of this in Butter's voice.....gold

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has called this win:

Business-like.

So...what kind of business are we talkin' here?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has called this win:

Business-like.

So...what kind of business are we talkin' here?

Business of winning on the road even when playing sloppy and uninspired, I'd guess.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Business of winning on the road even when playing sloppy and uninspired, I'd guess.

How much does that pay?

In ESPN dollars of course...