• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama @ A&M

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a Fuck what you were referring to. I simply asked a question, if you don't know the answer, then just, I don't know, go ask your mommy? Maybe she'll remember?

You seem angry. Did you insert your pad in the wrong hole again? You came in here trying to talk shit and failed. You have no clue what @dtgold88 were actually discussing. Next time get a clue instead of running your mouth like the lil bitch you are. We weren't talking about Saban's time at Michigan State clown.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've slept with Bama cheerleaders for the last 34 years.

I'm still a 4* recruit on Rivals.

I should also be in prison for sleeping with gals 30 years younger than me.
As long as they are 18 and not drunk, the only MEN that disapprove are the men who are jealous, either for not being able to get with college cheerleaders or any woman 18-24, or married guys who can't/aren't suppose to, so then they act all self righteous about it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem angry. Did you insert your pad in the wrong hole again? You came in here trying to talk shit and failed. You have no clue what @dtgold88 were actually discussing. Next time get a clue instead of running your mouth like the lil bitch you are. We weren't talking about Saban's time at Michigan State clown.
Honestly, I think you are going a little overboard here, my friend. He was just adding to the ripping of Saban which is OK by me.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you weren't, I WAS, you idiot.

Take a reading comprehension class, moron.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think you are going a little overboard here, my friend. He was just adding to the ripping of Saban which is OK by me.
He's got FDS, Fred Derangement Syndrome. Like a Leftist who loses their mind the instant Trump comes up, some in here lose their minds when I enter a thread. lol

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't ever remember dissing tOSU, so I think he must have a gay lover whose an Oregon or WSU or WVU or FSU fan maybe? So he took offense when I dissed one of those schools? Or an EX gay lover who was a UMn fan, that he hates now?

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My local team sucks so my life is shit but seeing alabama lose has been the bright spot this weekend. was not a fan of texas but maybe I am now.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My local team sucks so my life is shit but seeing alabama lose has been the bright spot this weekend. was not a fan of texas but maybe I am now.
Every team, for the most part, has down years. Even Bama was down so low one year my Goofers were able to beat them, lol.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a Fuck what you were referring to. I simply asked a question, if you don't know the answer, then just, I don't know, go ask your mommy? Maybe she'll remember?

No, you weren't, I WAS, you idiot.

Take a reading comprehension class, moron.

I don't ever remember dissing tOSU, so I think he must have a gay lover whose an Oregon or WSU or WVU or FSU fan maybe? So he took offense when I dissed one of those schools? Or an EX gay lover who was a UMn fan, that he hates now?

:laugh3:

You're so triggered right now it's funny.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I didn't insult your mother, telling you to consult her because she might know more than you about football? That would only be an insult to you, if you felt yourself SO DUMB, that your mother being labeled as possibly smarter than you meant I could, possibly, only knowing you were THAT dumb, meant indirectly that you mother was also dumb.

Since I don't know one way or another how smart you are, my insinuating that your mother could be smarter than you, should only be taken as a dig at YOU, not your mother.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

You're so triggered right now it's funny.
Omg, I merely mentioned your mother and you are freaking out? Why don't you go cry on her shoulder? I'm sure she'd a wonderful person and will give you a big hug and make you a samwich and poor you up some kool-aid and you'll feel all better again. ;)

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the big W last night.
Thanks, I was praying we wouldn't have to go into OT like we did last year against Florida and that infamous 7OT's against LSU in 2018