• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AJax or Kenbrell?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have a leftover man-crush on Andre. Am I overlooking his difficulties too much this week if I start him over Kenbrell?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have a leftover man-crush on Andre. Am I overlooking his difficulties too much this week if I start him over Kenbrell?
I like him better than Kenbrell...........too bad we don't have the luxury to sit him and see how this week goes with Keenum under center................as you know I'm starting Hartline over Dre as of right now but I'll probably wuss out.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Thompkins is a must start. Brady is looking his way all the time now.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Thompkins is a must start. Brady is looking his way all the time now.
Kenbrell got 11 fantasy points last week including the 15 yard TD pass on the last play of the game. I think Brady went to some others earlier in the game. Don't get me wrong, I like Kenbrell, but come on- if Brady truly was going to him all the time this would be easy.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that whole game last week. Dobson was the featured WR although the stats don't show it. Had the Saints been able to kill the clock on 1 of their 2 attempts, Thompkins would have had 4 points.

With Gronk likely making his return tomorrow, I don't think Thompkins is anything close to a must start. He and AJ are both wait and see players. Too bad you don't have that luxury.

I would start Johnson simply because he is the better player, but I wouldn't feel great about it.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way it is going to be tough. But if you look at it, if Gronkowski comes out the way he can then Brady might be looking at him more which means it could open up stuff for Thompkins so who knows. With Kennum throwing to Johnson that is a risk as well.

But as much as I like Thompkins I would go with Johnson he is the better player and I feel less of a risk. Mostly because he he has a history of doing great things while Thompkins has had some good games but no great ones...yet...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that whole game last week. Dobson was the featured WR although the stats don't show it. Had the Saints been able to kill the clock on 1 of their 2 attempts, Thompkins would have had 4 points.
Thanks Tlance- I was at the Broncos game last week so I didn't see any of the Patriots game but I got the impression from the news and clips that Kenbrell was not the man. think I will go with Andre and hope he continues to get the targets and maybe even get in the endzone.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With Gronk likely making his return tomorrow, I don't think Thompkins is anything close to a must start. He and AJ are both wait and see players. Too bad you don't have that luxury.

I would start Johnson simply because he is the better player, but I wouldn't feel great about it.

It will stay that way. But I don't think Gronk hurts either rookie. Both get the benefit of pressure taken off, but still get looks because New England needs them involved down the stretch to be a serious contender, and both Tom and bill are well aware of this.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Tlance- I was at the Broncos game last week so I didn't see any of the Patriots game but I got the impression from the news and clips that Kenbrell was not the man. think I will go with Andre and hope he continues to get the targets and maybe even get in the endzone.
Bright side? When Yates made his first start for an injured Schaub in the playoffs 2 years ago Andre went off.......maybe Keenum targets him a lot too? All I know is I need 20-25 points from the combo of Andre and Foster and I'll feel like I did the right thing.