• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AHL WINTER CLASSIC bears or phantoms?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do any of you guys follow minor league hockey alot?

I was just at Giant Center last Wednesday night for the Bears/Baby Pens game. First Bears game I'd been to in years, the Mrs got tickets and put us up in a Bed and Breakfast near Lancaster for the night as part of my Christmas present.

Used to be a big AHL fan when I lived in Baltimore. Clippers, Skipjacks and Bandits. Always liked the Bears too. LOVED the old arena, provided we weren't sitting in the upper deck. Was a lil sketchy up there. Looking straight down.

So you write about the Bears? Can you explain why the locals (at least the ones in my section) hate Chris Bourque so much? He looked decent out there. But jeez, every time he touched the puck, they railed on him. Except when he scored, of course. They do not like him otherwise.

Was he photographed eating M&M's or something?

mspeck21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
not sure why, he's a fan favorite though! maybe they were making a booorque sound not sure though

mspeck21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
feel free to subscribe for my articles and follow me on twitter @pasportexaminer only 18 need to get som experienc

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just at Giant Center last Wednesday night for the Bears/Baby Pens game. First Bears game I'd been to in years, the Mrs got tickets and put us up in a Bed and Breakfast near Lancaster for the night as part of my Christmas present.

Used to be a big AHL fan when I lived in Baltimore. Clippers, Skipjacks and Bandits. Always liked the Bears too. LOVED the old arena, provided we weren't sitting in the upper deck. Was a lil sketchy up there. Looking straight down.

So you write about the Bears? Can you explain why the locals (at least the ones in my section) hate Chris Bourque so much? He looked decent out there. But jeez, every time he touched the puck, they railed on him. Except when he scored, of course. They do not like him otherwise.

Was he photographed eating M&M's or something?

As a Pens fan I dislike him a lot. :) Because he was just a turnover machine in his very short lived career as a Pen.

mspeck21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
true. not much of a shot at getting to the nhl anymore, ahler for life

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure why, he's a fan favorite though! maybe they were making a booorque sound not sure though

Not quite. It wasn't "booooorque", it sounded more like "GET THAT FUCKING JACKASS OFF THE ICE"

They seemed to have a really strong attachment to Micficker (or however it's spelled). He looked to me to be slower than the average pylon, but he made up for it in fatness.

Maybe these people were just idiots.

mspeck21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
micflicker is a solid forward with some nice moves. has almost 40 points this year