• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After all the complaining about the Eagles

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look.... I think you are trying... but you are 100%, Horrifically WRONG on one thing...

DeSean's Jacksons punt return doesn't even get off the ground had it not been for one of the easiest calls for ANYBODY to ever make....

Justin Bethel, was grabbed by the shoulder pads by both hands.... thrown down to ground, a few feet in front of the Referee, right in Front of the Camera, and to be honest... right in front of God... they even showed it isolated on Camera... claimed it was an easy call to make... and it was made...

See, there is a difference between Judgement calls without disputable evidence, and despite everybody's insistence, including Peter Kings.... nobody could definitively tell for sure...

and...

Ones that were So obvious, they didn't even deseve a 2nd thought (Like the Desean Jackson punt return)

Complain about the 45 yard run..that's fine and debatable...

but NOT the Jackson punt return... that was the definition of obvious.

Reminds me of the clear hold picture on our final drive and TD posted by an Eagles fan on here. I'll drop the blatant hold on Deseans return if you drop the blatant hold on our TE that you're complaining about. You saw the picture you see our TE breaking free and the Card defender pulling the back of his jersey. Damn you guys are some bitches. The only penalties that are bad are the ones called against you. Man the F up and admit you lost. Even if they didnt call the hold all you guys are acting like an 80 yard drive with 1:15 left and no TO's is a lock.

Last edited by a moderator:

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look....you are confusing me with other posters.

I've stated, over and over that the Cardinals didn't deserve to win in Philly. We didn't play well at all.

All ive stated is that your insistence that DJAX got robbed on the punt return is bogus, because it is. It was a blatant,blatant hold...

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensive holding thrown on Mathieu AFTER Peterson's INT PROVES

the fix was in. In my book, Cards won the Eagles game and are 11-4 right now .... soon to be 12-4. Zona would beat Philly by 10 in the desert.....zero doubt in my mind about that. Why? Because the Cards are the better team! :yahoo:

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........ and I'm not upset at the Eagles, just the refs.

I'll be rooting for the Eagles in the playoffs cuz I'm a HUGE fan of the Arizona Wildcats and, therefore, Nick Foles. Saw him play live here in Tucson several times. I was very upset the Cards didn't draft him.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre acting like Carson Palmer is not part of your team. The reason Seattle got 4 turnovers is because they have a nice D and the Cardinals dont have a very good QB. The Eagles almost doubled the amount of yards the Cards had yet in our game you got robbed. Now you take the same situation and you have ZERO problems with the refs. That ball was clearly on the ground. Both announcers said it was on the ground. That Mike P guy who comes on during challenges and controversial calls said it was on the ground and the freeze frame showed the ball on the ground.

Cards played a great game and are a good team... but its their fans who change their tune when the calls are in their favor.

Um... The Cardinals had more yards than the Eagles in that game. In addition, the Refs called 5 penalties against the Cardinals in the last 5 minutes while the Eagles were called once (and that doesn't include the non-calls. The fact that you are still thinking about it 3 weeks later just confirms that fact that you know the Cardinals were robbed in that game. It's the NFL, the better team does lose sometimes which was the case in the Cards / Eagles game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And absolutely none of this is me ripping the Cards. THey have a very nice team. But you guys are slowly becoming the WORST fan base.

This coming from a Feables fan. The most classless fan-base in sports. :laugh3:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on the Eagles home site one fan said something so completely true. You think you got burned? Well go look at how the Cards blantantly tackled Kevin Curtis on our final drive in the 2008 NFC Championship game. Call it even.

I love it when the pain lingers years later. Go home and cry. Cardinals were better then and they are better now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrupt Philly officials? Philly doesnt supply the officials, nor are they from Philly.

There werent 5 penalties called in the last 5 minutes against the Cards. What a lie. And Im not still thinking about it. I just found it funny when Seattle gets robbed it means nothing to you. Only the penalties called against you are wrong evidently. 5 penalties in the last 5 minutes. haha, whatever.

Cards 6 penalty for 55 which includes the meaningless PF on Washington at the end of the game
Eagles 5 penalties for 48

Take away that PF at the end of the game Cards had 5 penalties for 40 and Philly had 5 for 48. But the refs had the fix in. GARBAGE. I have to say it would be really excitting if Tampa could win and the Cards win. We'd play you round one for the rematch, but it would be in Philly again. Good luck cause I do thing AZ is deserving of a spot.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrupt Philly officials? Philly doesnt supply the officials, nor are they from Philly.

There werent 5 penalties called in the last 5 minutes against the Cards. What a lie. And Im not still thinking about it. I just found it funny when Seattle gets robbed it means nothing to you. Only the penalties called against you are wrong evidently. 5 penalties in the last 5 minutes. haha, whatever.

Cards 6 penalty for 55 which includes the meaningless PF on Washington at the end of the game
Eagles 5 penalties for 48

Take away that PF at the end of the game Cards had 5 penalties for 40 and Philly had 5 for 48. But the refs had the fix in. GARBAGE. I have to say it would be really excitting if Tampa could win and the Cards win. We'd play you round one for the rematch, but it would be in Philly again. Good luck cause I do thing AZ is deserving of a spot.

First of all, you are right. I made a mistake. The Cardinals were flagged 4 times in the last 5 minutes not 5. My bad. The Eagles were flagged once in the 4th quarter with over 13 minutes to go. If you don't believe me, check the stats. It's a fact. The only LIE is you saying the Eagles significantly out-gained the Cardinals when the Cardinals actually had more yards. Explain that one!!! Point being, I think even you are smart enough to realize it's about when the penalties are called or not called. Not the total penalties.

Second, let me make something clear... I don't think there was a conspiracy or the refs were paid off. I just think the officiating was extremely bad at the end of that game which really benefited the Eagles. Say what you will about the punt return, but that was one of the easiest calls of the game.

Third, The Eagles are a good team, but when you are up 24 to 7 at home late in the game and you need beneficial officiating to help secure the victory, you are not elite. The Cardinals had a much tougher schedule, beat much tougher teams and simply lost to a team that they outplayed.

Finally, By saying the Seahawks were robbed against the Cards, you are inadvertently admitting that the Cardinals were screwed by poor officiating in the Eagles game. You may not be saying it outright, but it is obvious by your action on our board. Your whole theory is based on that premise. Or do you really expect us to create a new thread about the Eagles game 3 weeks later. Either way, thank you for helping make our argument about the officiating in the Eagles game. You are a brilliant debater.

Let me give you a bit of advice. Don't bring up a call from 2008 to try and vindicate your argument. It just make you look bitter and stupid.

Good luck against Dallas, I really do hope you win because I can't stand the Cowboys.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the clear hold picture on our final drive and TD posted by an Eagles fan on here. I'll drop the blatant hold on Deseans return if you drop the blatant hold on our TE that you're complaining about. You saw the picture you see our TE breaking free and the Card defender pulling the back of his jersey. Damn you guys are some bitches. The only penalties that are bad are the ones called against you. Man the F up and admit you lost. Even if they didnt call the hold all you guys are acting like an 80 yard drive with 1:15 left and no TO's is a lock.

You keep saying 80 yards in 1:15. It wasn't the hold call late that I think was the bad call. That one wasn't really that bad. It was the call that reversed the interception. That was the hold call against Mathieu that was beyond questionable.

I will agree that no one knows what would have happened after that call. Had the INT stood, the Cards may have turned it back over, or had to settle for a field goal to tie, or even miss the FG attempt. The Cardinals may score a TD to take a 4 point lead and then watch as Philly scores a TD to win the game. To act like that call not being made would have resulted in a win for the Cardinals isn't valid.

I will say this. Bad calls are part of football. Some go your way some don't. But don't act like it wasn't a bad call, because it was. Very little contact and not even close to a hold. BAD, BAD call. I am not saying it was the only bad call in the game. I am sure it wasn't. But even Eagle's fans have to admit it was bad. But to compare it to a call that got reviewed and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn is crazy. I thought the ball hit the ground, but it wasn't 100% clear that it did.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Palmer threw 4 interceptions.

I don't care if that ball hit the fucking space needle, the Seahawks should not have been in that position in the first place.

Ooooh. Now not only do referees poor calls only apply when its not in your favor its also NOT the Cardinals fault that THEIR QB threw 4 TDs. Got it.

This argument is just horrific. One of our players threw 4 interceptions which means the other team shouldn't have been even close. I can't even think of a response to such an awful point.

You do realize that a Seahawks fan made that original post right? And not a Cards fan defending the final drive.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm over it. If we had truly missed out on the playoffs by a game I'd still be furious, but we didn't be the Niners (fair and square) so even a win in Philly wouldn't have done it.

The Refs have been awful this year in general. I will say this, for the Cards, the officiating was generally pretty good. I think the Philly game is the only one where the refs obviously factored into the final result IMO. I can remember seasons where it was like every other week.