• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: AFC/NFC Championships.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you guys got? and why?

I'm a Lion first, but everyone knows I love me some Seattle.....

I want to see Seattle vs Patriots......

I can't go wrong.....If Seattle wins I'm happy, If Tom Terrific wins (He's a Michigan boy) I'm happy.......

So there you have it folks.......Go Hawks, Go Pats.......

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers are soft and Indy isn't ready yet. I'm going with the home teams, the better teams.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked Pats to win the SB at beginning of the year and I think I had the Niners beating Seattle in the NFCC. So NE and Seattle.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with TB- Squaks and Patriots. The Packers really are soft and Indy isn't ready to beat the Pats in New ENgland.

I really hope the Seahawks fuck Roger's shit up. I'm getting sick of the whole celebrity persona he's starting to adopt. I used to respect him as a great QB, but I think all these commercials and attention are starting to go to his head. That nonsense he pulled against us in week 17? Puh-lease! He went down like he popped his achilles, got fucking carted off, and then came back in the 2nd half with no issues. Talk about a publicity stunt.

I hope the Seahawks make him pay for faking a serious injury like that and he really does suffer something where he has to be carted off and actually tears something significant. I don't think I've ever wished injury on a player other than Jared Allen before, but Rodgers deserves it after kicking mud in karma's face with that stunt against us.

Rodger's game revolves around scrambling out of the pocket and finding wide-open receivers. Seattle has very fast and athletic LBs to keep him in the pocket, and the best secondary in the league to keep WRs from running free. Should be a rough day for the vaunted GB offense.

If Seattle does win it should give us a lot of hope for next season- we're far, far closer to Seattle's blueprint than the no defense whatsoever Packers are...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats and Hawks. Agree with Muzz. I think Pack are in trouble unless Rogers has recovered a lot in the last week. The Rogers who played last week will not beat Seattle. Indy not ready.

Most of you probably figured out I am a native "Chow" so obviously I am rooting for the Pats.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats vs. packers ....in 2 weeks..!,.....Indy ain't ready and fukk those seagulls.....!

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Colts getting no love. I'm not just saying this because I picked them to win it all, but there is no way they should be this big of underdogs. IMO, this is about a 50/50 game, but it seems like 90% of predictions, or more, are for the Pats.

I would like to refer you guys back to 2006 when I predicted the Colts to win it all(I'm not right often, damn right I'm bragging). Everyone pointed to a regular season game, in which the Colts got pounded by the Jags that year, that they weren't ready. Similar how everyone points to the Pats regular season blowout of the Colts this year.

The fact that its a closely matched game, and the whole world is picking the Pats, bettors will tell you to take the Colts and the points all day.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Packers!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Colts!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with TB- Squaks and Patriots. The Packers really are soft and Indy isn't ready to beat the Pats in New ENgland.

I really hope the Seahawks fuck Roger's shit up. I'm getting sick of the whole celebrity persona he's starting to adopt. I used to respect him as a great QB, but I think all these commercials and attention are starting to go to his head. That nonsense he pulled against us in week 17? Puh-lease! He went down like he popped his achilles, got fucking carted off, and then came back in the 2nd half with no issues. Talk about a publicity stunt.

I hope the Seahawks make him pay for faking a serious injury like that and he really does suffer something where he has to be carted off and actually tears something significant. I don't think I've ever wished injury on a player other than Jared Allen before, but Rodgers deserves it after kicking mud in karma's face with that stunt against us.

Rodger's game revolves around scrambling out of the pocket and finding wide-open receivers. Seattle has very fast and athletic LBs to keep him in the pocket, and the best secondary in the league to keep WRs from running free. Should be a rough day for the vaunted GB offense.

If Seattle does win it should give us a lot of hope for next season- we're far, far closer to Seattle's blueprint than the no defense whatsoever Packers are...

The worst part about Rodgers ankle is he tried to say it was Suh stepping on it that fucked it up like that's when he left the game. Fuck that creepy rapist looking fucker!

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, Colts getting no love. I'm not just saying this because I picked them to win it all, but there is no way they should be this big of underdogs. IMO, this is about a 50/50 game, but it seems like 90% of predictions, or more, are for the Pats.

I would like to refer you guys back to 2006 when I predicted the Colts to win it all(I'm not right often, damn right I'm bragging). Everyone pointed to a regular season game, in which the Colts got pounded by the Jags that year, that they weren't ready. Similar how everyone points to the Pats regular season blowout of the Colts this year.

The fact that its a closely matched game, and the whole world is picking the Pats, bettors will tell you to take the Colts and the points all day.

Bro, Andrew Luck's Colts have yet to finish a game within 21 points of Brady's Pats. Luck gets his knob slobbed by everyone like he's arrived. He's still a young QB who forces too much and folds in big games. Obviously anything can happen on a football Sunday but there is simply no logical reason to believe the Colts will win in NE. He may very well win Superbowls but not until he has more help.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awwww what a little cry baby you are :lol::lol::lol: you sound like a whiny bitch. You hoping injury on someone because what? Because they are doing commercials now and you don't like that. Boo hoo to you. Hahahaha. :lol:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care. Could do without any of these teams winning tbh. (Called SEA over Indy in the SB before the season started. Also called us winning at Lambeau..... my bad.)

Guess ill be rooting for GB and Indy. But I bet on New England and the Sqwuaks, cuz I assume they both win at home.

Luck will throw a couple picks, Rodgers will gut it out like a war hero with that sore calf Joe Bucks been rubbin'. They both lose.

Keep seein' Bishop call Green Bay soft, still don't see it though. Maybe I just don't know what you mean man. They can pound the ball if and when they want. They just have a ridiculous passing game. Do you mean on D? Old Lions boy Mason Crosby is prolly a puss, that I could see.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle v NE. I have no real vested interest in any of the 4. Don't hate any of the teams but don't necessarily like them either.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww what a little cry baby you are :lol::lol::lol: you sound like a whiny bitch. You hoping injury on someone because what? Because they are doing commercials now and you don't like that. Boo hoo to you. Hahahaha. :lol:

Oh shit- can't even talk smack about Rodgers online anymore with his Vag Squad finding out about it...

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks and "The Hoodies"..... If Rodgers calf can hold up and he's a little more mobile than last week, I think the Pack can keep it within a TD... Ball security and few penalties would go a long way for them. (smart choice smitty, IMO, taking that +7.5).

I cannot see Indy fairing well at all today in NE. Indy's defense was good at Den last week but Peyton was extremely off the mark all damn day long

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seems like Seatle winning by 8 or more is asking a lot. They don't score enough for me to see that. But of course, if TPaul gets his wish and ARodg breaks his neck and is rushed into emergency surgery to try and save his life, Green Bay might not cover.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit- can't even talk smack about Rodgers online anymore with his Vag Squad finding out about it...

:lol: you sound like a bitter bitter fan trying to compensate by talking shit :lol:at you:pound: