• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Adrian Peterson reportedly indicted for child abuse

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh has it?

This has been my point for a while. Go after the player, you know the people committing these acts and it's all "beating a dead horse"

But nobody gets tired of beating on Goodell, do they.

I completely agree. Ray Rice clocks his fiancee and it morphs into Goodell must go. Adrian Peterson beats his child and it morphs into Goodell must go. Patriots get caught cheating again and it morphs into Goodell must go.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you people defending Peterson make me laugh out loud. Many of you people make such stupid arguments it's ridiculous. Justifying what Peterson did is so stupid. I can't believe so many people on these boards are so addicted to a sport or such a big fan of a specific player they can't see straight. The "my dad used a switch on me" is the dumbest argument on the planet. I have 75 year old parents that grew up overseas. About 65 years ago some of their friends were literally hung on something similar to a clothesline by their parents and beaten so bad they had cuts, welts and bruises all over their body. Just because that's how it used to be, doesn't mean it was ok. It doesn't mean we should accept the same violence towards children in 2015. Just because some of you had parents that used switches to discipline you doesn't make it right today.

What's even more important is the child he beat was 4 years old. Not some 10 or 12 year old causing big problems but a 4 year old BABY. Yes, a 4 year old is practically still a baby. There isn't a person on these boards that can give me a detailed description of their daily activities from when they were 4 years old. No 4 year old understands beatings like that. No 4 year old learns anything from a beating like that.

If your argument is that after serving his suspension A.P deserves a second chance in the NFL, I have no problem with that. The NFL is his profession and the only successful football league on the planet. If an organization wants to hire him, he should get the chance to play. But to excuse what he did or make excuses for what he did is ridiculous beyond belief.

very well said......And when that 4 yr. old needs comforting,who do they look to then?

The same worthless mothefucker who beat him.

Adrian Petersen needs that switch slapped across his face.....Some big bad ass football player needs to use a switch to discipline a child.
To hell with that worthless trash!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh has it?

This has been my point for a while. Go after the player, you know the people committing these acts and it's all "beating a dead horse"

Beating a dead horse?

No way should this story of Petersen ever rest.....AP needs his ass kicked! :nod:

Wtf could a 4 yr. old ever do to deserve being switched?

Not a damn thing............

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree. Ray Rice clocks his fiancee and it morphs into Goodell must go. Adrian Peterson beats his child and it morphs into Goodell must go. Patriots get caught cheating again and it morphs into Goodell must go.

Ok, lets give Goodell a pass every time he fucks up. I get it.

SteveDallas

T&R Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh has it?

Please god, tell me there is an auction where I can donate money for the oppertunity to beat the fuck out of Goodell. Be some orphans eating good for a long time.