• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Admit it, we are overrated

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of bashing Sammy in nearly every post, hows about listing some options?

Can't pitch, don't bitch.

And don't tell us what you've already suggested in the draft from last year or the year before that, it all history now. Tell us who we draft 2014 at QB or trade for now to replace Sammy and what are you willing to give up in process of the trade?

In other words, what the fix bro? We all know the bitch, it's like a broken record. :gaah:

Bingo, nobody has an answer how to fix this team.

People have wanted OC gone for almost a year now, yet nobody has named a replacement.
Everybody wants a new qb, but nobody has mentioned a qb replacement.
the list goes on and on...:what:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 points in the 1st half?

7 yards in the 3rd quarter?

how many times can you give the QB a pass?!!??

holy madness

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt' this the year Sam gets it? LOL

2nd year with an OC, new weapons, O-line additions..??? The ONLY thing that we have not tried is a new QB!

you people are delusional. I have never seen man love like this in my life.

He's simply not bring anything to the table. The OC is the same as last year right?

The only thing different is that our D is not scoring TD's and keeping us in games.

#8 is a lil bitch. He has had 4 years to show something. You all must beat off to Bradford posters because this is just redonk!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if Sam's the guy, none of us do.

LOL You don't know? Well I know. I've known since the draft 3-4 years ago. And it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the guy just isn't that good. He's brought nothing to the table. He doesn't make those around him better.

The entire team is lifeless and when have you EVER saw Bradford take charge and be a leader?

I so sick of all of you Bradford mommys. You pamper him like a 29 year old son that still lives at home.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2nd year with an OC, new weapons, O-line additions..??? The ONLY thing that we have not tried is a new QB!

He's simply not bring anything to the table. The OC is the same as last year right?

The only thing different is that our D is not scoring TD's and keeping us in games.

#8 is a lil bitch. He has had 4 years to show something. You all must beat off to Bradford posters because this is just redonk!

:wtf2:

Attachments

• i-dont-always-get-called-gay-but-when-i-do-i-know-you-mad-.jpg
    i-dont-always-get-called-gay-but-when-i-do-i-know-you-mad-.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 47

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red_Chaos. See my comments in the Fix-it thread that you started. Sign John Skelton as a back-up and get rid of Clemmons for starters. Skelton is a big fiesty QB who would push limp biscuit Sammie. Hire Lovie Smith right now or wait on Kevin Greene or Mike Singletary as the DC and hire right now Kurt Warner as the QB coach and Marshall Faulk as the OC.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I spelled out several of the other problems with this team and believe me that was a short list but once again it's all Sam's fault. Just ignore all of the other issues and blame it all on the QB. :doh:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many open WR's can a QB miss in the end zone?

Simple question

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many open WR's can a QB miss in the end zone?

Simple question

heck i was surprised he even could see the end zone. Im just saying theres no need to bring in a new qb to run the offense (except for a competive back-up) until we fix this oline. Or we will just continue the same cycle of getting qb's with headlights for eyes.

ITS THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENED TO MARK BULDGER (sp)

The only way a qb is gonna survive around here is if we actually put together a decent offensive line (just look at seattle, it doesn't matter who gets hurt they can just plug somebody in no problem)

If you wanna prevent headlight in the eyes, you got get the right protection.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring in O-lineman... check
bring in weapons at TE/WR... check
2nd year OC for the first time.... check

1 TD in the first half of 4 games.

WOW You must be an Oklahoma guy Red C. Your man love is hilarious for Bradford. If a QB has a wide open guy in the end zone, at home with no crowd noise... He needs to hit the guy.

No excuses. It just makes you look pathetic:omg:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have to bring in quality line man and playmakers. Both long and Cook were questionable editions to begin with. Saffold can't stay on the field, and there is a reason starks isn't in pittsburg anymore. and wells just sucks. Givens hasn't been as great as last year, his sophmore slump that he skipped is coming back to haunt him. Austin and bailey are still getting used to the system. Pettis is making plays but this is like his 3-4th year. Everytime we draft a young gun at wr without any professional help (like your jeffery has in brandon marshal) its gonna take time.

I don't care if this year 2 in the same offense, its not the same offensive. The subtraction of Jackson has changed the play book. Your forcing sammy to throw the ball more, the guy needs a break with the arm once in a while like he got last year.

Is there things we would like to see different in sam? yes. but given the situation im suprised he hasn't requested a trade from this shitty run team.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:violin::violin:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B Marshall got hurt yesterday, that's when Alshon STEPPED UP AND MADE PLAYS!

the excuses are comical man. It's a joke

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 TD in the first half of 4 games.

WOW You must be an Oklahoma guy Red C. Your man love is hilarious for Bradford. If a QB has a wide open guy in the end zone, at home with no crowd noise... He needs to hit the guy.

Yes they did do all of those things and I think we all expected better results. The problem is they've ALL played poorly, Sam included. Again it's the old too much credit too much blame thing as far as the QB is concerned.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they did do all of those things and I think we all expected better results. The problem is they've ALL played poorly, Sam included. Again it's the old too much credit too much blame thing as far as the QB is concerned.

And I didn't even mention the defense playing terribly as well. This has been a total team effort when it comes to bad football.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know man... I looked at Seattle's O-line today. Minus Russell Okung, who are they? LOL Nobodies who play as a team, step up when needed, and get it done.

The Chargers O-line and WRs? LOL FLIP rivers takes chances downfield and somehow they are lighting defenses up!

The offense has to come together. It needs a leader right now. I think we can all agree on that. The QB has to know all assignments and help this cohesion as a unit. No one can do it for him, not even his OC.

He needs to take charge. We all know this.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the defense suppose to keep us in games when we score 1 TD in the first half of 4 games!?? That's deflating. How many games did they win for us last year? It gets old.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the defense suppose to keep us in games when we score 1 TD in the first half of 4 games!?? That's deflating. How many games did they win for us last year? It gets old.

Unlike you I blame everyone because I don't see too many players, or coaches for that matter, performing well. I agree with you on Sam right now but you can't just say another QB would fix all the problems with this team right now. Yes they brought in some high priced talent on the o-line but they haven't really played that well. Long was abused in the Dallas game and considering he wasn't facing Smith he was just OK in the Frisco game. Wells was awful against Frisco. JL has made a handfull of nice plays but for the most part hasn't had a very good year. Most of his tackles are chasing several yards down the field. Finnigan has been terrible and they haven't got much from Witherspoon. Jenkins should be a very good corner but he still makes too many mistakes. I expected more from this WR group as well. Much like the guys they've had in the past, they still can't seem to get much seperation. Nobody is making big plays on either side of the ball including Sam which is why they are 1-3.