• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aceves pitches worst inning in MLB history, Sox still in first

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, Uno... I'll throw you a bone...

They are currently having a very moving service for the MIT police officer who was killed by the two bombers...

Figured you'd like to mock his life and his death and tell us all what an overhyped Boston thing it all is.

Annnnnd go..

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being flicked in the nuts hurts, getting kicked there is more annoying than anything else...depends on where the foot hits

kinda my point

i just prefer not to be annoyed is all

the block feature is my cup

Pheg

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being flicked in the nuts hurts, getting kicked there is more annoying than anything else...depends on where the foot hits

kinda my point

If you feel you need protection from words on the internet, seek help.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word. Great observation by Cowboy and nice job of approving it, Self.

The 2013 Official Gay List (cont.)
#58 Using the ignore button to block people. (*Exception: we will consider allowing it, on a case-by-case, basis on other threads, but not the daily thread. If you can't handle a poster on the daily thread then you don't belong here)

I'll never block you so long as you have that avatar...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, Uno... I'll throw you a bone...

They are currently having a very moving service for the MIT police officer who was killed by the two bombers...

Figured you'd like to mock his life and his death and tell us all what an overhyped Boston thing it all is.

Annnnnd go..

I heard that guy, plus the other cop who was shot graduated from the academy together. They showed a picture on one of the news stations.

Ironically sad.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#58 Using the ignore button to block people. (*Exception: we will consider allowing it, on a case-by-case, basis on other threads, but not the daily thread. If you can't handle a poster on the daily thread then you don't belong here)

Exactly. Why come here if you cant handle it? You just wanna talk sports with your "efriends?" Then find friends that wont kick you in the nuts.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uno is like my exwife in a lot of ways

i put up with her/him just fine for a number of years (therefor your point does not apply)...we got along occasionally

i just got a divorce...block feature is my divorce papers

bottom line is you guys really really want me to pay attention to him and VP, i just...dont care anymore

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uno is like my exwife in a lot of ways

i put up with her/him just fine for a number of years (therefor your point does not apply)...we got along occasionally

i just got a divorce...block feature is my divorce papers

bottom line is you guys really really want me to pay attention to him and VP, i just...dont care anymore
Damn he really is gay.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wrong. What we want from you is to have the balls to participate in a unique, ground-breaking type of thread without being a pussy.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn he really is gay.

Cowboy playing the part of the wedge / spacer the dentist fits between two teeth before putting in a filling this afternoon. :fish:

dk14beso

dk14beso
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man! This poor Aceves guy is obviously still feeling the effects of those 2 losers that planted the popcorn makers with nails at the Marathon. At least that's what Bostonians will claim. Although I feel really sorry for the victims and their families, Boston went a little too wacky with it's response and overreaction. Okay Great! You found these 2 d-bags,but that wasn't that tough after the surveillance videos were released with their photos plastered on every TV news broadcast.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kinda my point

cups dont always work

my kid took a pitch to the nads last night at practice. he tried to block it but it came up under his cup and got him between his nuts and taint.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong. What we want from you is to have the balls to participate in a unique, ground-breaking type of thread without being a pussy.

i really, dont care blade

i just dont

i cant block you because without me, youd think the world is flat and think led zepplin wrote the lord of the rings

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2 posts or less, What the fuck were they doing at MIT?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man! This poor Aceves guy is obviously still feeling the effects of those 2 losers that planted the popcorn makers with nails at the Marathon. At least that's what Bostonians will claim. Although I feel really sorry for the victims and their families, Boston went a little too wacky with it's response and overreaction. Okay Great! You found these 2 d-bags,but that wasn't that tough after the surveillance videos were released with their photos plastered on every TV news broadcast.

southwestern US

must be ox's gardener

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anderson at fenway

4.09 ERA
1.273 WHIP
2-1

And Lester has a negative numbered ERA right now... and the Red Sox got lambasted last night.

I like my chances with the Sox today.