• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to Mike Florio of PFT

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your team controlled its destiny.... you were in!!! If you have to depend on these couple of teams winning and these few teams losing, You dont deserve to be in the playoffs!!! Get your ass in the dance, don't sit outside and hope someone invites you in!!! Its bullshit and the Steelers are a better team than that shit!!!

Congrats to your Bengals and Good Luck.... Represent the North for us!!!!

Well said!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no sence bitchin and complaining about a bad call that cost you a spot in the playoffs....
You should of never been in that situation for someone to screw up your chances of being in the playoffs!!! I dont want to have to cheer for the Chiefs to beat the Chargers.... Piss on the Chiefs!!!! Why should we have to cheer for another team to get us in..... I mean I didn't give a shit about the Chiefs in week one and I sure as hell dont give a shit about them in week 17!!!!

Get in, or GO HOME!!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no sence bitchin and complaining about a bad call that cost you a spot in the playoffs....
You should of never been in that situation for someone to screw up your chances of being in the playoffs!!! I dont want to have to cheer for the Chiefs to beat the Chargers.... Piss on the Chiefs!!!! Why should we have to cheer for another team to get us in..... I mean I didn't give a shit about the Chiefs in week one and I sure as hell dont give a shit about them in week 17!!!!

Get in, or GO HOME!!!!!

Amen brother!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll cheer for the Chiefs if it means the Steelers are in the playoffs. You do realize the Steelers and the Packers have won Super Bowls as 6 seeds. Can't win it all if your not in the playoffs. And the Steelers were in. The refs and the league decided to keep them out.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll cheer for the Chiefs if it means the Steelers are in the playoffs. You do realize the Steelers and the Packers have won Super Bowls as 6 seeds. Can't win it all if your not in the playoffs. And the Steelers were in. The refs and the league decided to keep them out.

Chargers could make the same argument though as they earlier in the year were cost a game in a very similar fashion by the refs so not sure you can say they were unfairly bumped considering it should have been a foregone conclusion before week 17 of who was in. Take a look back at the Houston game against San Diego and you will see just what I am talking about. Now I hate that refs decide games but it really is just a part of the game that we have to put up with.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers could make the same argument though as they earlier in the year were cost a game in a very similar fashion by the refs so not sure you can say they were unfairly bumped considering it should have been a foregone conclusion before week 17 of who was in. Take a look back at the Houston game against San Diego and you will see just what I am talking about. Now I hate that refs decide games but it really is just a part of the game that we have to put up with.

The hell with the Chargers. They didn't deserve to be there.