• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to Mike Florio of PFT

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL will be apologizing to the Steelers for failing to flag San Diego for having too many men on the line of scrimmage during the Succop missed FG. Should have been a re-try for Succop from 5 yards closer (36 yard attempt).

The Steelers put themselves in this situation but you would think the officials would get things right in a game that was important.

Another thing not mentioned, but the who SD first down call in OT with Weddle on the fake punt. I thought it was a fumble. But even if it wasn't, how do we know it was a first down? There was never any attempt at a measurement. Some very shady things went on in the last few minutes of regulation and in overtime.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL will be apologizing to the Steelers for failing to flag San Diego for having too many men on the line of scrimmage during the Succop missed FG. Should have been a re-try for Succop from 5 yards closer (36 yard attempt).

The Steelers put themselves in this situation but you would think the officials would get things right in a game that was important.

Another thing not mentioned, but the who SD first down call in OT with Weddle on the fake punt. I thought it was a fumble. But even if it wasn't, how do we know it was a first down? There was never any attempt at a measurement. Some very shady things went on in the last few minutes of regulation and in overtime.

Third paragraph, line one should say: but the whole SD first......... NOT: but the who..........

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly it does not matter!!!! You start the year 0-4 you dont deserve to go!!! Then if you have to depend on another team to get you in the playoffs, you dont deserve to go!!!

They fought the good fight and that's all that matters.... But if you cant at the least just win and your in... you need help to get in.... you dont deserve it!!!

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the Steelers put themselves in this situation. However, we should be in. I'm sure he makes the re-kick attempt. Over now, and San Diego and KC are both going nowhere.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know? Yea the refs made a big mistake but it happens. Steelers finished the season strong and Baltimore didn't make the playoffs. Cant be too unhappy considering how bad the season started off. I was most frustrated convinced Pittsburgh had next to 0 chance of making the playoffs all year until halftime of the KC/SD, got pretty excited how real their chance had become only to have it come crashing down. Shit happens!

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony. Bill Levey gave you a Super Bowl win in 2005 but now he's the bad guy.

Enjoy

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony. Bill Levey gave you a Super Bowl win in 2005 but now he's the bad guy.

Enjoy

Your tears were delicious that year

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what gets discussed, some douche always has to try to negate it with some ancient history.

There has been a lot of bad officiating this year and the Steelers did get screwed on this one.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what gets discussed, some douche always has to try to negate it with some ancient history.

There has been a lot of bad officiating this year and the Steelers did get screwed on this one.

Yep, happens every time. I have a lot of Seahawks friends so I hear this same line all the time.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too easy to say the refs suck...we all screw up on our jobs on occasion...The NFL needs to figure out how to use replay to police the game in all scoring situations because the refs are going to miss things out there.

I think the Steelers were peaking and would've been a tough out, but 8-8 didn't deserve to go.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too easy to say the refs suck...we all screw up on our jobs on occasion...The NFL needs to figure out how to use replay to police the game in all scoring situations because the refs are going to miss things out there.

I think the Steelers were peaking and would've been a tough out, but 8-8 didn't deserve to go.

Speak for yourself ATL

:whistle:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...I thought it goes without saying that WE were excluded from that comment.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy

If, would have known how much and how long you seabag fans would have been crying over that SB so many years ago, I would have bought stock in Kleenex.

Here ya go, cry some more, bitches....

Attachments

• IMG_20131231_105542.jpg
    IMG_20131231_105542.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 118

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sea chickens are one and done this year anyway ..or maybe it would be better if they make it to the big dance and lose there .. then they will have a different team to whine about losing the SB to

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans make me laugh... They bitch and complain about SB XL and they are so quick to argue that the game winning TD pass against GB in 2012 was legitimate... They sort of live on their own planet, don't they?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the tears continue almost a decade later, it is great.

join me on the "So the refs helped the Chargers win" thread on the general board... The seahawks fans are all talking shit about the Steelers

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
join me on the "So the refs helped the Chargers win" thread on the general board... The seahawks fans are all talking shit about the Steelers

They're trying to get what we have 6 times...when they get one, it might be worth responding to their shit talk.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people say "it doesn't matter" because you started 0-4. However, when you do all the things you needed to do to make the playoffs, and then get screwed over by some shady calling, you have a right to feel at least a little bitter about it. There's no quesstion that the fake punt and the FG are big issues. While the Steelers did start 0-4, they did enough in the 2nd half to dig them out of the hole.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm glad the Bengals are not playing the Steelers. Though, at least it would have been at PBS, where the Bengals have played tough all season.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of people say "it doesn't matter" because you started 0-4. However, when you do all the things you needed to do to make the playoffs, and then get screwed over by some shady calling, you have a right to feel at least a little bitter about it. There's no quesstion that the fake punt and the FG are big issues. While the Steelers did start 0-4, they did enough in the 2nd half to dig them out of the hole.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm glad the Bengals are not playing the Steelers. Though, at least it would have been at PBS, where the Bengals have played tough all season.

Dude, your team controlled its destiny.... you were in!!! If you have to depend on these couple of teams winning and these few teams losing, You dont deserve to be in the playoffs!!! Get your ass in the dance, don't sit outside and hope someone invites you in!!! Its bullshit and the Steelers are a better team than that shit!!!

Congrats to your Bengals and Good Luck.... Represent the North for us!!!!