• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

According to David Griffin Kyrie had a commitment from Hayword and Ariza

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng was productive in Miami.

But, it was also clear he was not the same guy he had been in Chicago. Thibs ran him into the ground.

SF Deng was average.
PF Deng was very good.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deng was productive in Miami.

But, it was also clear he was not the same guy he had been in Chicago. Thibs ran him into the ground.
remember deng was traded to Cleveland for a minute? he looked COOKED

the Heat got a few more miles out of him moving him to PF as a small ball 4--- as he was still quick enough and physical enough to guard most power forwards.....

In LA they were sitting Deng and Mozgov out of games, literally- in the FIRST year of 4 year deals. Think about htat--- they sign those 2 guys to 4 year deals, and a few months, not EVEN A YEAR- they are sitting the guys on the bench as a sunk cost. Exactly what i said had happened did happen- Buss did it as a short term maneuver trying to save his own ass with no regard for the actual health of the franchise. He did it to try and win a few extra games so he could keep his job- but the incompetence of those signings were the nails that sealed his coffin.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a lot I can't argue with.

But the 2014 draft was awful where the Lakers were picking (seriously, go back and look at how bad it was), and you are seriously underestimating how good Ball is. Most rookies are absolutely abused defensively as rookies, Ball was a stud on that end. His shooting is the only thing holding him back from stardom.
Hey- I think Ball can be a good player someday- maybe even a very good player. I think Ball can be a Rondo/Rubio someday- I dont think hes a bad player by any means. Considering his baggage, how he has played, his injuries, and how awesome Tatum is- if I was the guy that took him at #2 youd be talking me off a ledge right now though. Tatum looks like a guy who can be a top 10 player. Ball looks like he can be Rondo or Rubio if he takes his shooting from absolutely hideous to just below average.

And you sure you dont mean the 2016 draft and not the 2014 draft? I actually thought for #6 Randle was a pretty good pick- both at the time and now.

2016 when they took Ingram at #2 was pretty slim pickings after Simmons at #1 if you ask me. Ingram and Brown certainly have potential but not exactly the ideal #2, #3 guys though Brown has shown an edge that I really like.

After Simmons that draft was really nothing special--- Ingram, Brown, Bender, Dunn, Hield, Murray, Chriss, Poltl, Maker, Sabonis, Prince, Papagiannis, --prob why Brogdon won ROY that year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...my worst case scenario was the Lakers getting George and Leonard and winning a title.

LeBron going to LA and using the area to further his bank account and movie career while never winning anything is FAR from a worst case scenario. LOL.

No one believes a word of this shit. Your worst case scenario is Lebron winning more titles in LA than in Cleveland.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that the Lakers could only get Deng and Mozgov proves my point. Those guys aren't franchise changing talents. They are very good pickups for a team in the Lakers situation (a team trying to develop young talent and get back into contention)."

You-- Sept. 8, 2016.

Lol. You really are this stupid.You have shown that, once again, you took posts out of context and now you've shown that I said exactly what I said I did. In short, you just showed that you have, as usual, taken posts out of context to pick fights.

I will remind you that the last time you started dragging up old threads and posts and taking them out of context...it resulted in a meltdown and you being banned.

With the leash you're on...you won't have a chance to meltdown again.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You really are this stupid.You have shown that, once again, you took posts out of context and now you've shown that I said exactly what I said I did. In short, you just showed that you have, as usual, taken posts out of context to pick fights.

I will remind you that the last time you started dragging up old threads and posts and taking them out of context...it resulted in a meltdown and you being banned.

With the leash you're on...you won't have a chance to meltdown again.
dude this guy believed me, you cant say NO ONE lol

The QKFFL's GOAT

But the 2014 draft was awful where the Lakers were picking (seriously, go back and look at how bad it was), and you are seriously underestimating how good Ball is. Most rookies are absolutely abused defensively as rookies, Ball was a stud on that end. His shooting is the only thing holding him back from stardom.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude this guy believed me, you cant say NO ONE lol

The QKFFL's GOAT

If only this had something to do with well...anything.