• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Abraham

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked good last night. Still has some gas in the tank. Did anyone else think the personal foul on him was a load of bull? It wasn't late and he didn't hit Wilson in the head. I thought it was a terrible call. Considering the fact that if they are really watching closely what happens to the QB, how do they miss the face mask on Palmer?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Sco. It gives us speed on the edge, hes not playing in Seattle because its a 4-3 not a 3-4.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abraham did look great last night. Word is he doesn't have the stamina to be an every-down player, but he's definitely making the most of the packages he's in.

That was a BS call. So was the non-call PI on Earl Thomas when he basically lowered Michael Floyd's arm from his neck to his waist on a ball he would have caught. I usually get furious when the refs start assisting Seattle as they often seem to do against us...but I didn't really care because it didn't matter. Even with the right calls the Cards still had no chance. Rather get bad calls in this kind of game than a close one.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna say schofield. But really, is he making any noise in Seattle. He was expendable, therefore he is gone.

Im js he was solid when he played here. I dont know why he ever got cut. He was good on containment and things like that. Groves got pulled last year and was terrible on the outside, sco kept the unit together.