• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Abdullah: How worried should we be?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think in Ameers case we have to be realistic. Ito does not matter how well we did this year. If Auburn offered he's gone. We need to look at him the same as Bubba. If Bubba gets an offer and he takes it I can't blame him. It is big.

And with Ameer it is the same as a husker bred playerturning down a offer to play at Nebraska to go to Arizona. It ain't going to happen and there is no way anyone would expect him to in fact we would question his sanity. This kid was brought up War Eagle. We won't stand a chance in hell of getting him if we go 14-0 five years straight.

These are both if the gods are willing we get them if not oh well we tried.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like everyone who is committed will sign and 10 more 5 star recruits who are committed to other universities such as Texas, USC, etc. will now look to walk on at Nebraska

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like everyone who is committed will sign and 10 more 5 star recruits who are committed to other universities such as Texas, USC, etc. will now look to walk on at Nebraska

This is what I heard.......

I've only followed recruiting for three or four years.......

The one thing I know- is that you can waste a lot of time and energy gettting way too excited (good or bad) in the weeks leading up to signing day....

Many of these reports coming out now are 90% bullshit....

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JJM, I know you have access to the Athletic department, but did you put a bug in Bo's office? LMAO

You have wayyyyyy toooooo much information here not to be a spy!

Go Big Red!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.........I officially don't have access anymore...........but yes before I left I made sure I left several voice capturing devices around the stadium. I have all of this equipment directly wired to the electrical system in the stadium so none of it is battery powered........it will run for forever.

I shall be able to tell this board everything they want to know about Husker football for the rest of eternity :cool:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen Grimble has opened his recruiting back up, I don't know if he is still on the coaches minds at this point but he did enjoy his visit during the spring game

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.........I officially don't have access anymore...........but yes before I left I made sure I left several voice capturing devices around the stadium. I have all of this equipment directly wired to the electrical system in the stadium so none of it is battery powered........it will run for forever.

I shall be able to tell this board everything they want to know about Husker football for the rest of eternity :cool:

Let me know anything you think might give me an edge.... LOL

:rolleyes:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also placed cameras in the department.. that dadburned BRS needs to quit dancing around without a shirt on when nobody's looking. :eek:

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
icon14.gif

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and Auburn just got a commit out of a 4* RB, their second of the class

and Ameer keeps saying he's committed to us

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe I am just a negative person but I really don't see us making any significant head-way on the recruiting end of things.

I really see a few guys possibly coming here (that aren't already committed).

Peat----I doubt we get him. % chance 20%
Turene----50/50 chance
Fleming----25%
Onwuasor----60%
Bryant----50/50
Gonzales----100% IMO
Virgile---75%

I don't see much of anything out of this group. I think we get 2-4 more guys and the rest will be filled with either nothing or guys who won't be around too long.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did you find that list? We only have a shot at 4 of them.. Peat, Turene, Virgile (a little), and Gonzales

spdybeaver

Shat on a turtle...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
where did you find that list? We only have a shot at 4 of them.. Peat, Turene, Virgile (a little), and Gonzales

Those are just guys I know they've offered & we're in on. It's not really a magic list & there are probably a few more guys I left out.

The way I look at it, getting anyone not on that list will kind of be like kissing your sister. You're making out alright, but come on' it's your sister!