• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Abbrederis moved to active roster

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im excited for the guy. Missed all of last season on IR finally gets his chance now that Adams is hurt. I think he can make a big impact.
Green Bay Packers News |

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Quarless went to Temporary IR it made room for Guion to come back. When they brought Abbrederis up from the practice squad they had to cut someone and Gaston was the one but he cleared waivers and is now back on the practice squad.

Packers sign Bruce Gaston to practice squad

Packers sign Bruce Gaston to practice squad

Bruce Gaston didn't last long on the free agent street. On Tuesday, the Green Bay Packers announced that the defensive lineman had returned to the team as part of the 10-man practice squad.

Gaston, a former undrafted free agent out of Purdue, spent part of his rookie season on the Packers' 53-man roster. He made the team again coming out of the preseason, but the return of Letroy Guion from a three-game suspension as well as injuries at other positions forced Green Bay to release Gaston to free up a roster spot. He last played during the Packers' Week 3 victory over the Kansas City Chiefs.

A 6'2", 310-pound second-year player, Gaston joins 2015 sixth-round pick Christian Ringo as the only defensive linemen on the practice squad. Should injuries thin out the position group on the 53, Gaston would likely rejoin the active roster. He has one tackle in two game appearances this season.

Mark87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is said to really like Abby and he has had 2 weeks of outstanding practice. I look for them to add in some deep stuff for him to further open up the run game soon. Adds a deep element to the pass game.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is said to really like Abby and he has had 2 weeks of outstanding practice. I look for them to add in some deep stuff for him to further open up the run game soon. Adds a deep element to the pass game.
If thats the case I would expect deep shots to go to Janis first as thats his best route right now.