• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers believes he saw a UFO

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathematical logic alone suggests aliens exist. In fact if you just use common sense you should conclude that aliens exist.

Absolutely true.

However there really is no way to determine the odds if that life evolved into an intelligent species with the ability to travel the vast expanses of the universe and able to find our planet in the haystack that is the universe.

The human species has only been broadcasting radio waves (really the only way to locate us) for our broadcast to reach 200 light years away from our planet in all directions.

Here is an illustration of our galaxy and how far our radio waves have reached:
main-qimg-d882eed0b5686c019caa8769fbe36e18?convert_to_webp=true.jpg

Now here is an illustration of our galaxy in the rest of the universe:

MilkyWay.gif

The same logic people use to mathematically determine that life elsewhere is almost inevitable also can be used to show how it is basically a mathematical impossibility that life elsewhere in the universe could have found us by now even if it had evolved and grown intelligent enough to travel space.

Personally (no scientific or mathematical backing) I believe that any creature smart enough to one day go on long distance space journeys is also smart enough....and dumb enough...to destroy itself completely before it gets to that point. That is just from observing every form of life on earth. The human species will never get out of our galaxy (probably not even out of our solar system) for that very reason IMO.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The next story Rodgers told was about the time in NY right before the draft when he and his friends tried his first joint laced with angel dust...

If you saw a UFO you are either wrong or Kookie...

A UFO is literally an unidentified flying object. That could be anything. You don't have to be wrong or a kook to see a flying object that you can't identify.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you haven't used either. Your reasoning is based on Math with no basis. It's not mathematically proven just by saying that it happened here and there are a billion other here's out there so it must have happened elsewhere. you need at least two examples to prove something is more than a fluke of nature. It also doesn't prove any other existence has developed the means to fly here in a spaceship. But, I learned a long time ago to not argue with crazy, so I'll bow out of this one...

There actually is a scientific basis for "guessing" at life on other planets. It's called the Drake Equation.

drake-equation-540px.gif
N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.

R* = The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.

fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.

ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.

fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.

fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.

fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.

L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There actually is a scientific basis for "guessing" at life on other planets. It's called the Drake Equation.

View attachment 101182
N = The number of civilizations in The Milky Way Galaxy whose electromagnetic emissions are detectable.

R* = The rate of formation of stars suitable for the development of intelligent life.

fp = The fraction of those stars with planetary systems.

ne = The number of planets, per solar system, with an environment suitable for life.

fl = The fraction of suitable planets on which life actually appears.

fi = The fraction of life bearing planets on which intelligent life emerges.

fc = The fraction of civilizations that develop a technology that releases detectable signs of their existence into space.

L = The length of time such civilizations release detectable signals into space.
You're missing the Bs which equals bullshit.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His people were probably coming back for that bug eyed fucker.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the entire Detroit Lions defense saw the UFO too, they just couldn't do anything about it.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a UFO but came home from work today and our heat was on... We turned it off around 5 pm yesterday and didn't touch it...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathematical logic alone suggests aliens exist. In fact if you just use common sense you should conclude that aliens exist.

I would definitely say there is LIFE out there, whether it be microscopic or otherwise. Is there intelligent life? yes I would think there is somewhere out there as well...Are they here watching us or more? Not sure, it is of course possible, but not likely...

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the entire Detroit Lions defense saw the UFO too, they just couldn't do anything about it.

The ref saw a UFO when he called that bogus face mask that let that happen. The Lions needed no help winning in GB.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A UFO is literally an unidentified flying object. That could be anything. You don't have to be wrong or a kook to see a flying object that you can't identify.

Same as I said to him:

They may be unidentifiable to YOU as the viewer, but they are identifiable to SOMEONE. But, I'm assuming you knew what I meant and were either being funny or just argumentative by nature...

If you see a plane and don't realize it's a plane it doesn't make it a UFO

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you all... I had a dream I was driving home and 2 UFo's were flying around, get into my house (oddly it was my parents house), open the fridge and an alien was in there eating a piece of cake... Then the sky got extremely bright and then the 2 ufo's flew away

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th?&id=OIP.M556c1f9674799f9ac833c776d39c3aado0&w=300&h=160&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-25_19-40-2.png
    upload_2016-3-25_19-40-2.png
    110.5 KB · Views: 18

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This post confirms that many Hoop posters belong to the tin foil cap of the month club.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what way? You don't think there might be life somewhere other than Earth?
There may be, there may not? I prefer fact over fiction. Sorry, I don't subscribe to the 1000 of conspiracy theorists groups. Call me sane. What type of ammo do you prefer when hunting Big Foot? Or do you fancy trapping?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm. Narcissistic humans believing that this is the only planet in the universe that life exists. Funny stuff! Not saying that seeing a UFO means much as the word 'unidentified' sums that up pretty well.