• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers believes he saw a UFO

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. I saw a UFO once. It was a strange experience.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. I was about 12 or so and a whole group of us saw it at the same time. Official story was very cliched "weather balloon" excuse. But this was no such thing.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew it. That devil-eyed bastard sold his soul. It all makes sense now.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once saw a UFO

But than again, it was a night i had dropped 2 tabs of Acid and saw Elvis that same night

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I once stopped for a whizz while on the highway at night. Pulled over at a lake and sauntered down to the waterline to do my thing. Clear sky, bright moon.

I got unbelievably creeped out all of a sudden and literally ran back to my car. No idea why I was so scared.

15 years or so later they pulled a float plane out of the water just offshore from where I'd been standing. Very deep lake and the plane had gone missing in the 60's, was actually a client of my dad's and his family.

So while I may never have seen a UFO, I'm pretty sure I "felt" that plane down there.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh it was long after the maggots got through with him, so I think it was the Acid

Late 90's

Was it in Vegas? That could be a reasonable explanation as well. Especially if you saw multiple Elvi. Maybe a skinny Elvis, a fat Elvis, an Asian Elvis, a female Elvis, etc.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once stopped for a whizz while on the highway at night. Pulled over at a lake and sauntered down to the waterline to do my thing. Clear sky, bright moon.

Hmm, given that stories beginning I expected another reference to the "wee one" that you usually use in your posts.
:pound:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it in Vegas? That could be a reasonable explanation as well. Especially if you saw multiple Elvi. Maybe a skinny Elvis, a fat Elvis, an Asian Elvis, a female Elvis, etc.

Good Point, but it was in a neighborhood playground we all hung out in and caused debauchery in New York City, so chances of the King being there that night were as likely as a UFO flying over

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was out in the country. I grew up on a farm in northeastern Colorado, really remote area (think Western Kansas). Anyway, one night my sister and I decide to go for a walk. We're walking down the road with our dog when we notice this light just a little ways off the road. This light was in a row of trees, basically a wind break, that ran alongside the road. It's maybe 100 or so yards off the road. I thought someone had dropped a flashlight out there or something.

Anyway, we're walking towards it, and our dog starts freaking out. She was an extremely docile dog, I only ever heard her bark a few times in my life, but she's going crazy. She's on the edge of the road, barking and growling, and we can't get her to calm down, and she won't go off the road into the ditch.

At this point my sister and I are a little freaked out, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. I was determined to check out this light, so I leave the road and cross the ditch. It was a pretty steep ditch, and at the other side of it was an old, broken down barb wire fence. So I climb up the other side and I start trying to find away across this broken down fence in the dark, when the light shot straight up in the air, hovered over the trees for a second, then shot across the sky and disappeared over the horizon.

This all took place in the matter of a few seconds, and I didn't hear a sound. Our dog immediately calmed down and started acting completely normal. I went over to the trees to about where I thought the light had been, and I didn't see anything unusual. I even went back out there the next day when it was light out, still didn't find anything unusual.

I have no idea what we saw that night, but I'll never forget it.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine was out in the country. I grew up on a farm in northeastern Colorado, really remote area (think Western Kansas). Anyway, one night my sister and I decide to go for a walk. We're walking down the road with our dog when we notice this light just a little ways off the road. This light was in a row of trees, basically a wind break, that ran alongside the road. It's maybe 100 or so yards off the road. I thought someone had dropped a flashlight out there or something.

Anyway, we're walking towards it, and our dog starts freaking out. She was an extremely docile dog, I only ever heard her bark a few times in my life, but she's going crazy. She's on the edge of the road, barking and growling, and we can't get her to calm down, and she won't go off the road into the ditch.

At this point my sister and I are a little freaked out, but my curiosity was getting the best of me. I was determined to check out this light, so I leave the road and cross the ditch. It was a pretty steep ditch, and at the other side of it was an old, broken down barb wire fence. So I climb up the other side and I start trying to find away across this broken down fence in the dark, when the light shot straight up in the air, hovered over the trees for a second, then shot across the sky and disappeared over the horizon.

This all took place in the matter of a few seconds, and I didn't hear a sound. Our dog immediately calmed down and started acting completely normal. I went over to the trees to about where I thought the light had been, and I didn't see anything unusual. I even went back out there the next day when it was light out, still didn't find anything unusual.

You werent going to make out with your sister, were you?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen a UFO because aliens are obviously scared to death of me and know better than to fuck with me.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
A UFO is how the Easter Bunny got here

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I know something could bother me I stay away...

You venturing over there after the dog expressed some dismay was very much like the family in that lame movie The Amityville Horror who's house hissed "GET OUT!!!" but they stayed anyway?