• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A while back, I considered turning on the saints

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For that last part, You are a wise man

As for the Ignorance part..... Becomes routine when you walk in my big shoes.

Another word of advice from one wise soul to another. "Ignorance and stupidity are the same thing. They can be rethought to others if you have the patience."
AI always viewed Stupidity as not being able to learn and ignorance as choosing not to.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some real shitty conversations going on in the NFL forum today

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton IS the one responsible for the talent on the field. And I will blame Payton. Because in case you do not realize, he has a ego like Jerry Jones, his mentor. He thinks he is entitled. He's also called some crap playcalls in several games last season. Only six games did Brees look like vintage Brees while he takes his time on all the other games hoping for the defense to bail him out for three quarters. Like the Detroit game.

I couldn't hate the guy for giving me a parade to go see but yes, I'd be pissed for the lack of defensive talent he's put on the field in recent years.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating may be too strong an emotion, but even if Payton isn't involved in player personnel. He'd of peeved me because a case could be made that everyone in management has fucked up. By failing and doing so in miserable fashion to put together at the very least a half-ass decent defensive unit.

Have the Saints in Brees' time ever had a good defense? I know they had a ball hawk-ish one with a big year from Darren Sharper's ass their SB winning year. You can't depend on being a ball hawking defense year in, year out though.

This reminds me of the Peyton Manning Colts era. Team can score but defense sucked except for their lone SB victory where the defense was good.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of the Peyton Manning Colts era. Team can score but defense sucked except for their lone SB victory where the defense was good.

That defense was pretty crappy, MJD hit em up for 350 rushing yards in 2 games that year, till the playoffs and Bob Sanders rolled around. I think that defense carried the Colts to a SB title that year, at least in weeks 1 and 2 of the postseason. They were good when they had to be against the Pats and good/good enough against the Bears. The Colts offense really only had 1 good half of offense that postseason imo.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a monkey puss. OP try being a Rams fan.

Grab a Kleenex

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it not the Lambs who lost the Saints in the Playoffs?

YN0AG.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's ok for fans to have inner fights

Hell the seahawks forum here had one almost all season last year.

Don't believe me ask any Seahawk poster or @NWPATSFAN they'll tell ya
I know crazy. But, I think it has more to do with the sensitivity of some fans.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are questioning your loyalty to the Saints, then you already know the answer to this question, don't you?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of two of the worst run teams in history, and I have never even been in the city where the teams are located. Changing teams has never crossed my mind. I think the only valid reason to change teams is if your team is stolen, like the Sonics.

The Minnesota Timberwolves and Detroit Lions? Lol no offense (srs, I mean that), but how did you come up with such a random combo of teams if you aren't from one the areas? Like you said, both are among the most poorly run franchises is the history of their given leagues, and the Wolves might be the least relevant team in the history of the current NBA aside from a few of the Garnett years back in the late 90's - 2004. I would know... *sigh*

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Minnesota Timberwolves and Detroit Lions? Lol no offense (srs, I mean that), but how did you come up with such a random combo of teams if you aren't from one the areas? Like you said, both are among the most poorly run franchises is the history of their given leagues, and the Wolves might be the least relevant team in the history of the current NBA aside from a few of the Garnett years back in the late 90's - 2004. I would know... *sigh*

I am from an area with no pro teams, so all of my favorite teams got picked by my favorite player from the time I started following said sport.

In this case Garnett and Barry Sanders. Avalanche are because I was living in Denver when I started following hockey so I consider them my home town team.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

i suspect wwl is blowing up today with over zealous fans if im hearing some chirp about best team in the nfc today in ny......engrave the trophy!!