• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

a look at our younger guys going into next season

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here is what our youth looks like

QB nate sudfield , good physical tools but he looks very mechanical to me . mostly because of youth , inexperience . interested to see what he does with the jump in year 2 no need to look elsewhere at this time .

RB Fat rob is the starter, CT is the 3rd down back and mack brown has passed matt jones . jones should be cut after next seasons TC . Kieth marshall showed little but has speed and silas redd is in the mix Both appear to be cuts . i think we are solid at RB . a complete turn around going into last off season

WR maurice harris has passed ryan grant at wr . grant needs to be let go . MKD so far is a malcolm kelley clone with injuries . i think he can get deep , run great routes , and catch the ball but he has to stay out of the hot tub and produce . reggie diggs is 6-4 , the IR'd him so he could have some skills . he will have to make grant expendable . shouldnt be hard just stay on your feet we might draft a speedster like coley of miami if djax walks

o/line Kujo had a couple of starts at LG he is raw and not ready just yet . however i think he is moving along well and a few more callahan lessons and he could be an answer . the other young guy of note is the mammoth 6-9 kevin bowen , this guy could be an nssexy type guy but he is raw . i see us drafting an o/lineman

d/line iaoman has had some snaps this year , he has BU , rotational guy written all over him , not a bad thing , but that is what he is so far lanier has that 6-6 size and he could have a future at DE in a rotation . still very raw . we will draft heavily in this area

ILB steven daniels 5-11 245 lbs , got a reprieve going to the IR will need a huge jump to stick . spaight is a special teamer who didnt show as a starter . still young but did a ryan grant as far as seizing his chance zach virgil and moody are special teams guys who could make noise there , i expect a draft pick to be added here

OLB bates will be on pup most likely trail is a border line player. could use a pick here to push JG and smith
DBs fuller , has 8 starts and needs some seasoning , i would move him outside with dunbar both can be very good BU cbs phillips is a borderline guy . everett is at best a borderline safety we will invest a couple of draft picks here

here is a look at our young depth what do you think