• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that key fancy talk down thar in texas.?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that key fancy talk down thar in texas.?

Doug...not a lot of media folks picking the Tigers to take the AL Central. Many are saying that the Royals are still the team to beat. I was reading one report in an AZ paper where the consensus of the writers was that Detroit's offense won't be able to overcome their below average pitching. Their feeling was Detroit would be third in the AL Central. What do you (and Vice) have to say about that????

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyler Naquin wins the Indians CF job it looks like with a en-fuego spring training! Excited....ESPECIALLY since Brantley didnt make it for opening day and now Chiz is out in right...

that Tribe outfield opening day?

Rajai Davis in left, Marlon Byrd in right, Taylor Naquin in centerfield......wait...i think i need to go throw up.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rajai Davis in left, Marlon Byrd in right, Taylor Naquin in centerfield......wait...i think i need to go throw up.

Kinda how I feel about the Tiger bullpen. Now that Alex Wilson and Blaine Hardy will start the season on the DL, it looks like Kyle Ryan and Buck Farmer will both be in the 'pen.

:puke:

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug...not a lot of media folks picking the Tigers to take the AL Central. Many are saying that the Royals are still the team to beat. I was reading one report in an AZ paper where the consensus of the writers was that Detroit's offense won't be able to overcome their below average pitching. Their feeling was Detroit would be third in the AL Central. What do you (and Vice) have to say about that????
We all know how smart people in AZ are about baseball..real hotbed of baseball genius. ...sorta just a cut above texas

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does the AZ people say about the kentucky derby???? Let me know. So I can put 5 large down on it

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers open up against the marlins. In florida. Warm tiger offense will more than make up for any slight pitching ...don't worry about that. Miggy will leave florida with at least 2 home run...that's a called shot boys

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers open up against the marlins. In florida. Warm tiger offense will more than make up for any slight pitching ...don't worry about that. Miggy will leave florida with at least 2 home run...that's a called shot boys
he will have to get them against pitchers not named Jose Fernandez....isnt it about time you guys traded for Fernandez? if the Tigers did that id probably have to give em the Central....as it stands?

Gotta go Royals or Indians. If the Royals starting pitching can be at least decent i think they win- if the Royals starting pitching blows up on them- I think the Tribe will take it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know how smart people in AZ are about baseball..real hotbed of baseball genius. ...sorta just a cut above texas

Detroit.....not such a hotbed of sports lately, huh doug? Looks like the Pistons might be the only team to make the post season in the past year or so. Looks like they should grab the #8 spot. Red Wings, not looking good...the streak may be over! Lions? 7-9 with a weak schedule. Tigers were last in AL Central. Even if you count Ann Arbor as part of Detroit - they were slapped down by MSU and OSU in football and basketball. How did Detroit Mercy do this year? Win more than they lost? I know EMU didn't. I know you live in Taylortucky, MI doug. A lot of good catfish anglers are from there - good squirrel hunters too. Any 'champeens' in your neighborhood?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit.....not such a hotbed of sports lately, huh doug? Looks like the Pistons might be the only team to make the post season in the past year or so. Looks like they should grab the #8 spot. Red Wings, not looking good...the streak may be over! Lions? 7-9 with a weak schedule. Tigers were last in AL Central. Even if you count Ann Arbor as part of Detroit - they were slapped down by MSU and OSU in football and basketball. How did Detroit Mercy do this year? Win more than they lost? I know EMU didn't. I know you live in Taylortucky, MI doug. A lot of good catfish anglers are from there - good squirrel hunters too. Any 'champeens' in your neighborhood?
Slapped down??? Last play punter blew the game. Think he was from tylertucky texas

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taylor? Yuk yuk. Try north a bit. Clinton twp. Just moved. Into a deluxe apartment. Moving on up

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he will have to get them against pitchers not named Jose Fernandez....isnt it about time you guys traded for Fernandez? if the Tigers did that id probably have to give em the Central....as it stands?

Gotta go Royals or Indians. If the Royals starting pitching can be at least decent i think they win- if the Royals starting pitching blows up on them- I think the Tribe will take it.
Royals. Or the tribe eh?? I got some great swamp land for sale.....the tribe?? Bad enough you can't see the window for the royals has closed. UT the tribe? You think bob feller is walking out of that dug out???

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Royals. Or the tribe eh?? I got some great swamp land for sale.....the tribe?? Bad enough you can't see the window for the royals has closed. UT the tribe? You think bob feller is walking out of that dug out???

Pitching is not the weak area for the Tribe. Kluber struck out 6 day. He's locked in, razor sharp, I'd say. Plus, putting on that bock C raises his game to whole another level.