• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking about Bulleit Rye Whiskey. I'm talking about their bourbon.

Bulleit rye is good too, but I usually by the Sazarac Rye.
Their bourbon has rye in it... and a very high percentage compared to most bourbons... Its what gives it the flavor. Trust me.. I sell a fucking shit load of Bulleit Bourbon.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulleit® Bourbon
Bulleit® Bourbon is inspired by the whiskey pioneered by Augustus Bulleit over 150 years ago. Only ingredients of the very highest quality are used. The subtlety and complexity of Bulleit® Bourbon come from its unique blend of rye, corn, and barley malt, along with special strains of yeast and pure Kentucky limestone filtered water. Due to its especially high rye content, Bulleit® Bourbon has a bold, spicy character with a finish that's distinctively clean and smooth.

Medium amber in color, with gentle spiciness and sweet oak aromas. Mid-palate is smooth with tones of maple, oak, and nutmeg. Finish is long, dry, and satiny with a light toffee flavor.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulleit® Bourbon
Bulleit® Bourbon is inspired by the whiskey pioneered by Augustus Bulleit over 150 years ago. Only ingredients of the very highest quality are used. The subtlety and complexity of Bulleit® Bourbon come from its unique blend of rye, corn, and barley malt, along with special strains of yeast and pure Kentucky limestone filtered water. Due to its especially high rye content, Bulleit® Bourbon has a bold, spicy character with a finish that's distinctively clean and smooth.

Medium amber in color, with gentle spiciness and sweet oak aromas. Mid-palate is smooth with tones of maple, oak, and nutmeg. Finish is long, dry, and satiny with a light toffee flavor.

I stand corrected. :yo:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mohawk is big in ohio.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice calling me a faggott, what a surprise.

All cuz he can't handle Nicky C being called a liability. Gotta be rough living as a clueless homer. Feel sorry for him really.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice calling me a faggott, what a surprise.

All cuz he can't handle Nicky C being called a liability. Gotta be rough living as a clueless homer. Feel sorry for him really.
I can only imagine how much people must enjoy being around your pessimism. I bet you have a long line of people that want to go to a Tigers game with you.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty your a joke,

Nick C will be an all star this year. He will cut his strikeouts in half, raise his average 50 points, hit 30 hr and cut his errors in half.

Pelfrey will look like Ricky P, he will get the wins despite his numbers with this offense.

There isn't a bad player on the Tigers, they rule.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty your a joke,

Nick C will be an all star this year. He will cut his strikeouts in half, raise his average 50 points, hit 30 hr and cut his errors in half.

Pelfrey will look like Ricky P, he will get the wins despite his numbers with this offense.

There isn't a bad player on the Tigers, they rule.
Wanna get season tickets together?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preference is to attend a game with someone who knows what they are talking about.

Not blind loyalty to shit baseball players.

Sit with Vice at a baseball game???? Seriously???? Remember that Bruce Willis movie where the villain made him wear a big sandwich board sign that said, "I hate #iggers" on the front...and then made him walk down the street of an all-Black inner city neighborhood. I'd do that before I'd attend a baseball came where Vice was AT, let alone sit with him. Psycho! Major Psycho!

You gotta LOVE - The Plan

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to look at a team objectively and another to never say a good thing about it... when you get to that point you are no longer a fan.
I find this odd because Smitty pretty much worships most of the mediocre coaches we have including Ausmus. So he isn't all doom and gloom. I think I am top 10 in that regard.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That includes Mauer right?

Mine philosophy is more guys like Nolasco, Pelfrey(when he was with us) and our endless OF by committee we went with for 3 years.

Guys who legitamately make a baseball team worse by simply participating in the sport.

Luckily, when you've been bad for so many years in a row we really weed out the dillusional fans. And everyone hates our garbage.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine philosophy is more guys like Nolasco, Pelfrey(when he was with us) and our endless OF by committee we went with for 3 years.

Guys who legitamately make a baseball team worse by simply participating in the sport.

Luckily, when you've been bad for so many years in a row we really weed out the dillusional fans. And everyone hates our garbage.
Like Quest740?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My preference is to attend a game with someone who knows what they are talking about.

Not blind loyalty to shit baseball players.
my preference is to go places.. not just baseball games with people that are going to allow me to enjoy where ever it is I am going.... and not be a pessimistic faggot that ruins it... I guess to each their own.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find this odd because Smitty pretty much worships most of the mediocre coaches we have including Ausmus. So he isn't all doom and gloom. I think I am top 10 in that regard.
you are most certainly a pessimist.. but you don't shit on every single player and give credit when due... verlander could throw 5 no hitters and win the cy this year and he will still be crying about his contract.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what ever happened to guys like foxsportsnorth and that twins fan that was a chick.. i forgot her name....