• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A few important things I got from the freshman practice report on rivals...

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Blake Sims worked out with QB's, but looked very rusty, which isn't good for our QB depth, but the next thing makes me happy...

2. Alec Morris looked awesome. Here's the quote from tidesports on him..."One word on Alec Morris: wow. The incoming freshman made some outstanding throws, showing both velocity and touch. He's got plenty of size already, a nice high release that shouldn't be prone to deflections at the line, and pretty much made every throw. His grasp of the system is still an unknown, and of course he won't face a live rush until next week, but the tools are there. I was very impressed."

3. Kenyan Drake looks very good at running back, not as big as Yeldon, but they said his cut and burst was really good.

4. Amari Cooper looks very ready for the college level, gonna be a beast.

5. They said Eddie Williams has some problems catching the ball at practice, he dropped some very good thrown balls, which I guess is kinda understandable since I think he played defense in high school, but his size is very good. I guess he just needs to keep practicing and it'll come..

6. Landon Collins is lookin like a boss. Chase Goodbread called him a "manchild", said he is more developed as a true freshman than Clinton-Dix was a year ago.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wazz up Maan!

wazzup.jpg