• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Dolphins

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, what Owner wants to take that chance?

it is not just the coaches and players, but fans too.

Some owner would for the right price. The question is whether Kap is willing to walk away from $14.5 million or the 49ers cutting him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, what Owner wants to take that chance?

it is not just the coaches and players, but fans too.
Fans are what I was thinking. The quarterback on most teams is the face of the organization. Who would want Kaepernick as the face of their organization?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a lot of work to do. I just am hoping for another GM to work on the roster
I was listening to the 49er post game show this morning and they were questioning Tartt about some defenses they were in on certain plays and he did not even know what defenses the reporters were talking about. Now THAT is troubling when your free safety doesn't know what defense they were playing in certain situations.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to the 49er post game show this morning and they were questioning Tartt about some defenses they were in on certain plays and he did not even know what defenses the reporters were talking about. Now THAT is troubling when your free safety doesn't know what defense they were playing in certain situations.

I was concerned about Jim O'Neil before the season started. The reports coming from Cleveland were not good. I read reports that O'Neil was not Chip Kelly's pick. Baalke nixed Kelly's pick for DC and O'Neil was the result.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, even with a cut in pay, the inconsistency isn't worth it. He'd only end up being the back-up anyway.

Don't be so sure....there just needs to be one egomaniac who looks past the intangibles, fixates on the physical skill and truly believe he could be some ultimate weapon. That's what I'm hoping for anyways....someone to take this guy far, far away.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone will take Kap, he has proved he is a starting QB in this league. Look what he is doing with no talent with the 49ers. Imagine him on the Jets with a running game and those WR's and decent Oline. Then throw in a good D.

Its crazy how many people dont give Kap credit. The guy is a football player. Yea does he have some weaknesses yes..... but he also does good things that other QBs dont do well. 1 team wishes they made that Kap trade was Denver. That team would be scary with Kap on that team with that Defense.

Again I do want to move on from Kap. I just have a little feeling he might be back for 1 more year. There has been a lot whispers that Kelly likes Kap a lot and that is why he said something about not having the right talent around him. Almost got Kelly is some hot water.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned about Jim O'Neil before the season started. The reports coming from Cleveland were not good. I read reports that O'Neil was not Chip Kelly's pick. Baalke nixed Kelly's pick for DC and O'Neil was the result.
Sounds like Baalke. About time for him to go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Baalke. About time for him to go.
If this is really true he should be fired on the spot. U dont pick your DC for your HC. you need your HC to get guys that fit his style. This DC pick was almost as bad as Tomsula as HC last year.

I still wish we can play the What IF game if Gase was picked as HC and Fangio still our DC.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is really true he should be fired on the spot. U dont pick your DC for your HC. you need your HC to get guys that fit his style. This DC pick was almost as bad as Tomsula as HC last year.

I still wish we can play the What IF game if Gase was picked as HC and Fangio still our DC.
In O'Neill's defense, he has no talent on the defensive side of the ball and when your best guy, the guy who holds the D together, goes down early in the year, it becomes even worse.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In O'Neill's defense, he has no talent on the defensive side of the ball and when your best guy, the guy who holds the D together, goes down early in the year, it becomes even worse.
I agree and also dealt with a lot of injuries. Overall there is no reason not to make adjustments. Thats my biggest issue with him and the Run D.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for a clean slate. Get a new GM and a new DC. Draft a QB and have some veteran QB start next year as long as it's not Gabbert or Kap. Have the rookie QB learn the ropes and hopefully start by week 10. Next year will be another rebuilding year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for a clean slate. Get a new GM and a new DC. Draft a QB and have some veteran QB start next year as long as it's not Gabbert or Kap. Have the rookie QB learn the ropes and hopefully start by week 10. Next year will be another rebuilding year.
Well if Kelly is the HC why not keep Kap he already knows the system. Why bring in another Vet who doesnt know the offense. The offense has been getting better week after week. so what ruin that progress.

This is just a question. Not saying we should keep Kap. i just want to know your thinking.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if Kelly is the HC why not keep Kap he already knows the system. Why bring in another Vet who doesnt know the offense. The offense has been getting better week after week. so what ruin that progress.

This is just a question. Not saying we should keep Kap. i just want to know your thinking.

First, I'm glad to see Kap playing better. I just think it's better to start over and have Kelly choose his QB. I don't think Kap would want to be a place holder for a year or so until a rookie QB is ready to play. I think he will be able to land a job next year. He is still inconsistent, but if Case Keenum, Matt Barkley, Ryan Mallet have nfl jobs, then Kap is certain to have a job next season. The big dilemma is the baggage he brings with his political agenda.