• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9ers vs Cards

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God at all of calls Arizona got to keep that drive going and then the no call delay of game on the pass to the goal line. All things that are non-reviewable as well. Can we say fixed outcome?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My God at all of calls Arizona got to keep that drive going and then the no call delay of game on the pass to the goal line. All things that are non-reviewable as well. Can we say fixed outcome?
Agreed. But we have by far the worst secondary in football. Brock's inexplicable dropped INT, and his just standing there while Brown caught the bomb. And Jimmie Ward should not even be in the league he is so bad. Those two are simply atrocious.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats NFL you clearly got the outcome you wanted. One of the most fixed 14 play TD drives in NFL history is all it took.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. But we have by far the worst secondary in football. Brock's inexplicable dropped INT, and his just standing there while Brown caught the bomb. And Jimmie Ward should not even be in the league he is so bad. Those two are simply atrocious.

Hard to blame the D for that play. I wouldnt be surprised if half of them thought the play was dead because it clearly should have been. They played great all game and it took 35 yards and 3 free first downs by the officials to beat them? I hope Tomsula lights into the officials for that final drive in his post game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats NFL you clearly got the outcome you wanted. One of the most fixed 14 play TD drives in NFL history is all it took.
Seemed the whole game was like that; not just the last drive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to blame the D for that play. I wouldnt be surprised if half of them thought the play was dead because it clearly should have been. They played great all game and it took 35 yards and 3 free first downs by the officials to beat them? I hope Tomsula lights into the officials for that final drive in his post game.
And an absurd dropped INT by Brock; otherwise the Niners tie it up with a field goal at the end. As it was, they came up a yard short on 4th down. Played well enough to win.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clear the refs gave that game to thecards. i hate to blame them but when 99% of the world say refs suck it has to be true. wow worst jobs ever by the refs. NFL needs to ome down hard on them. they punish players all the time, time to punish the officials. that was ugly.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news we have a top 5 pick rightnow.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. We've been screwed over worse in recent history. We have nothing riding on the outcome anyway. In fact, it helps us that we lost.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clear the refs gave that game to thecards. i hate to blame them but when 99% of the world say refs suck it has to be true. wow worst jobs ever by the refs. NFL needs to ome down hard on them. they punish players all the time, time to punish the officials. that was ugly.
I normally don't like to blame the refs but they were really bad today and it seemed like almost all the calls went against the Niners.

49erfanatical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Meh. Meh. Helps us to lose. Great fans on this board. No wonder no one still posts on this board. Niners played well today. Solid job by a young d line and secondary.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great effort by the D today against one of the league's best passing games. Don't know why the D plays well against a good offense this week but plays crappy against a mediocre Seattle offense. The D just plays much better at home. Nice game by Gabbert. I like Draughn too. Gabbert makes some really nice plays. The one thing he doesn't do well is throw a deep ball so far. The pass to Torrey would have been a TD had it not been so underthrown. Gotta work on 3rd down also. 0 for 7 isn't going to work. Have to work with receivers on getting the ball closer to the sticks. The roughing call on Dial was ridiculously bad. I liked Purcell too. He seems to get great push. Deserves more playing time. Ward is not a nickel back. He can't cover WRs with speed. Reaser should be nickel back if he isn't injured.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree with this statement. Both cant throw the deep ball, both can run a little and both like to check down, both like to take sacks. Only difference Gabbert is a little more careless with the ball.

Sadly both are far better starting QB's than Kaepernick has turned out to be. Think about how crazy of a statement that is to say as well. Blaine Gabbert is a better option than Colin Kaepernick..... the mind says no way but the eyeballs are saying yup.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, there is no question that Gabbert is a better option than Kaepernick. He still gives me that 'stopgap' vibe, and he could very well fall back to the Jaguar days, and I wouldn't be surprised. The best scenario is still to grab a QB in the next draft, (assuming Goff is Godd) let Gabbert start the year until he falls apart or until you feel the next one is ready, and go from there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great effort by the D today against one of the league's best passing games. Don't know why the D plays well against a good offense this week but plays crappy against a mediocre Seattle offense. The D just plays much better at home. Nice game by Gabbert. I like Draughn too. Gabbert makes some really nice plays. The one thing he doesn't do well is throw a deep ball so far. The pass to Torrey would have been a TD had it not been so underthrown. Gotta work on 3rd down also. 0 for 7 isn't going to work. Have to work with receivers on getting the ball closer to the sticks. The roughing call on Dial was ridiculously bad. I liked Purcell too. He seems to get great push. Deserves more playing time. Ward is not a nickel back. He can't cover WRs with speed. Reaser should be nickel back if he isn't injured.
Bad teams play badly on the road.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly both are far better starting QB's than Kaepernick has turned out to be. Think about how crazy of a statement that is to say as well. Blaine Gabbert is a better option than Colin Kaepernick..... the mind says no way but the eyeballs are saying yup.
No way in hell. U are crazy for saying that. Kap has a way better resume. Im sorry I would take Kap. Most of the football world(not now with the injury, when healthy) would take Kap.

I understand why u would think that but overall Kap is the better QB. Don't let this 1 year fog your memory and what he did for this team. Now Im not saying we should keep him. Out of the 3 I would take Kap. I Like Smith but we went through that already and he was so so for us. Gabbert is a back up for a reason.

Not knocking your opinion or saying its stupid its just crazy to think other wise. Smith I can understand a little but Kaps success pushes him forward.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way in hell. U are crazy for saying that. Kap has a way better resume. Im sorry I would take Kap. Most of the football world(not now with the injury, when healthy) would take Kap.

I understand why u would think that but overall Kap is the better QB. Don't let this 1 year fog your memory and what he did for this team. Now Im not saying we should keep him. Out of the 3 I would take Kap. I Like Smith but we went through that already and he was so so for us. Gabbert is a back up for a reason.

Not knocking your opinion or saying its stupid its just crazy to think other wise. Smith I can understand a little but Kaps success pushes him forward.
Bwah ha ha ha! Now I've heard it all.